All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Yesterday
  2. Letter sent, please check your private messages for information about your application.
  3. FROM: Loanstoner TO: 16 Air Assault Brigade, Recruitment and Retention Office SUBJECT: Application to join 16AA PRIORITY: ROUTINE DTG: 07/14/19 - 11:41:59 AM PERSONAL DETAILS: Real name Location Nationality MarkLavender Nottingham uk English CONFIRM THAT YOU AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING JOINING REQUIREMENTS: Yes - I own Arma3 Yes - I own a Microphone Yes - I am 16 years of age or older Yes - I can meet the 16AA's requirement about no dual clanning Yes - I agree with the statement: 16 Air Assault Brigade's members should be able to attend a 3-hour operation every Sunday at 8 pm London time, and on those occasions when they are unable to do must inform the group of this. They are also expected to respond to any posts that are intended for them in a timely fashion. GAMING AND EXPERIENCE: GAMING AND REAL LIFE EXPERIENCE: Arma not a lot off experience but very willing to learn,30 years experience playing games PREVIOUS GROUPS: None really REASON FOR APPLYING: You seem you know what you are doing,especially when it comes to training,been let down so many times in this game,I am a thick dyslexic ha,I been learning by myself,I have been doing sniper/marksman with out all the gadgets and hitting about 1000m,I’m currently in a chopper learning that also,would be interested in doing cas and transport,only if I get a human co pilot,I will commit if I get the help I need,I watched a lot off arma on utube then disided to sell my xbox get a pc and get arma 3,since then I have wondered where are all thease units on utube at,sorry for going on so much,it’s been a rough road so far for me in this game,thanks peace out WHERE DID YOU HEAR ABOUT US?: Arma 3 Units website (units.arma3.com)
  4. Letter sent, please check your private messages for information about your application.
  5. Last week
  6. OPERATION ORDER TO: A COY 2 PARA BN FROM: Silbot, LT, 1PLT SUBJECT: Operation Sirius VI 101900ZOCT07 ++++++++++++++BEGINS++++++++++++++++ I. SITUATION A Coy has withdrawn from our original area of operations to conduct a paradrop and subsequently set a raid on key enemy logistics and staging facilities behind enemy lines to the south-west of Paros. II. GROUND Area is covered in rolling hills that give way to fields with trees and shallow ditches lining the boundaries. Roads are developed in some areas where others are dirt roads that connect town to town. III. ENEMY FORCES INTSUM Strength: J2 assessed as Coy Strength in our AO. Morale: Assessed as reasonable to waining Small arms: Nato weaponry from 5.56mm up to 50.cal Hvy Weapons: M3 Carl Gustav up to 155mm artillery Vehicles: American transport trucks with HMMWVs with reports of T-80BVK's with a couple of leopard 2 SG's Aircraft: J2 assessed there to be a total of 14 Grippens, two of which have been shot down Air Threat: Small arms, MANPADs, and possible hidden SAM sites Mine Threat: LOW but expect the enemy to start placing mines in key locations as seen in Sofia. IV. FRIENDLY FORCES We have B Coy assaulting Paros who have encountered heavy resistance from the Hellenic armed forces inside the town that have setup a defence in depth that has held off B coy for several hours already. C Coy are pushing with the RTR(Royal Tank Regiment) through the town and area of Kalochori but have been slowed by both Anti-tank mines and booby-trapped buildings and ambushes by the Hellenic armed forces. V. PROBABLE OWN MISSION Paradrop behind the enemy reserves and move to the arranged FUP to raid a known logistics and repair base where the enemy have been gathering a substantial force to help their troops in Paros. VI. IN DETAIL We are tasked in destroying as much enemy equipment as possible at the known military logistics and repair centre as possible before the enemy reinforcements arrive from Kavala after we start the attack on the base J2 estimates we would have roughly 30-40 minutes to destroy any assets in the base and get out before they arrive. There is also a known HQ element working out of the military base on the south side in GR 16011689 from which we must take as much information as possible for J2 before detonating the rest on site. VII. ROE TBC before op after threat analysis from platoon OC. IIX. CSS i. Dress: CEFO, MTP and PPE ii. Equipment: As per SOP iii. Weapons: As per SOP iv. Ammo: As per SOP v. Meds/CMT: As per SOP vi. POW & Detainees: Report to 10B IX. COMMAND AND SIGNAL i. Command: Lt Silbot (10A), Sgt Blanthorn (10B), Cpl Scarle (41C). ii. Signals: 148/117 Channels; 1 Pltn Net Channel 1, Coy net Channel 3, Log Net Channel 4, Fires Net Channel 5, Flight net Channel 7. iii. Challenge/Response: FOXTROT UNIFORM / CHARLIE KILO +++++++++++++++ENDS+++++++++++++++++
  7. FROM: PurplePizzaTurtle TO: 16 Air Assault Brigade, Recruitment and Retention Office SUBJECT: Application to join 16AA PRIORITY: ROUTINE DTG: 07/13/19 - 07:34:53 PM PERSONAL DETAILS: Real name Location Nationality JamesTurner Newcastle upon Tyne English CONFIRM THAT YOU AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING JOINING REQUIREMENTS: Yes - I own Arma3 Yes - I own a Microphone Yes - I am 16 years of age or older Yes - I can meet the 16AA's requirement about no dual clanning Yes - I agree with the statement: 16 Air Assault Brigade's members should be able to attend a 3-hour operation every Sunday at 8 pm London time, and on those occasions when they are unable to do must inform the group of this. They are also expected to respond to any posts that are intended for them in a timely fashion. GAMING AND EXPERIENCE: GAMING AND REAL LIFE EXPERIENCE: I have played arma 3 for over 600 hours so I know all the controls, this includes most mods aswell. PREVIOUS GROUPS: 74th Legion and the Ceit Cong REASON FOR APPLYING: I want to join a UK based milsim WHERE DID YOU HEAR ABOUT US?: Search engine (Google, Bing, etc)
  8. Pte Oliver

Kalya, Kal

Letter sent, please check your private messages for information about your application.
  9. Kalya

Kalya, Kal

FROM: Kalya TO: 16 Air Assault Brigade, Recruitment and Retention Office SUBJECT: Application to join 16AA PRIORITY: ROUTINE DTG: 07/13/19 - 01:44:16 AM PERSONAL DETAILS: Real name Location Nationality KalFernmore Northern Ireland - Belfast Dual British/Irish CONFIRM THAT YOU AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING JOINING REQUIREMENTS: Yes - I own Arma3 Yes - I own a Microphone Yes - I am 16 years of age or older Yes - I can meet the 16AA's requirement about no dual clanning Yes - I agree with the statement: 16 Air Assault Brigade's members should be able to attend a 3-hour operation every Sunday at 8 pm London time, and on those occasions when they are unable to do must inform the group of this. They are also expected to respond to any posts that are intended for them in a timely fashion. GAMING AND EXPERIENCE: GAMING AND REAL LIFE EXPERIENCE: Army Cadet for 5 years Long time game player since early PS1 era; primarily Sony consoles & PC. Play a fair bit of Elite Dangerous with a HOTAS. Reasonably inyto my computers, have a small fileserver that's overpowered for that usage; been toying with hosting game servers recently. PREVIOUS GROUPS: None REASON FOR APPLYING: Always enjoyed messing around in A3 Single player & the odd exile server. Kind of want to see how a proper squad plays. WHERE DID YOU HEAR ABOUT US?: Please select (or type in other) ARMA 3 community forums
  10. until
    The 16AA continues its fight to remove Coup d'état forces from the island of altis.
  11. Earlier
  12. Letter sent, please check your private messages for information about your application.
  13. FROM: Samsquanch TO: 16 Air Assault Brigade, Recruitment and Retention Office SUBJECT: Application to join 16AA PRIORITY: ROUTINE DTG: 07/07/19 - 04:44:56 PM PERSONAL DETAILS: Real name Location Nationality ZaerAref Rome,Italy Afghan/Italian CONFIRM THAT YOU AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING JOINING REQUIREMENTS: Yes - I own Arma3 Yes - I own a Microphone Yes - I am 16 years of age or older Yes - I can meet the 16AA's requirement about no dual clanning Yes - I agree with the statement: 16 Air Assault Brigade's members should be able to attend a 3-hour operation every Sunday at 8 pm London time, and on those occasions when they are unable to do must inform the group of this. They are also expected to respond to any posts that are intended for them in a timely fashion. GAMING AND EXPERIENCE: GAMING AND REAL LIFE EXPERIENCE: i have some experience with groups but stilll relitavely new. PREVIOUS GROUPS: 42 commando REASON FOR APPLYING: 42 commando shut down and im looking for a new group WHERE DID YOU HEAR ABOUT US?: Search engine (Google, Bing, etc) 42 commando's website reccomended it after they shut down
  14. I'd strongly recommend anyone still using the FTP switches to HTTP. HTTP supports delta updates while FTP does not. For last week's mod-pack, that meant people on HTTP had to download 20 megabytes while people on FTP had to download 21 gigabytes (that is not a typo). Just flicking through the logs I can see that @Cpl McPherson, @Pte Fairlie, @A/LCpl Colthurst, @LCpl Cullen, and @Flt Lt Goosen are all still using the FTP. I got bored of looking so I suspect it is far more widespread than just those few. Switching is simple: In ArmA3Sync, on the repository tab, single click the 16AA, click the pencil on the right, and edit the details such that they are the same as this page: https://community.16aa.net/guides/arma3-server-information/#ips_uid_5055_12 When I wrote the previous post I didn't realise it would make such a big difference.
  15. Our modpack has been updated; please update now. The following changes have been made: Updated: @16aa Fixed GPMG ammo and Javelin ammo not appearing in editor Increased G-force tolerance of our pilots Removed @16aa_thirdparty Removed FIR AWS due to script errors - will re-add at a later date when we can test more thoroughly @sirius Suspected it was causing desync / script errors Please update TeamSpeak to version 3.3.0 once you have updated your mods. Size: 2MB.
  16. Letter sent, please check your private messages for information about your application.
  17. FROM: 910jack TO: 16 Air Assault Brigade, Recruitment and Retention Office SUBJECT: Application to join 16AA PRIORITY: ROUTINE DTG: 07/06/19 - 12:28:30 AM PERSONAL DETAILS: Real name Location Nationality paulrobinson sunderland UK CONFIRM THAT YOU AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING JOINING REQUIREMENTS: Yes - I own Arma3 Yes - I own a Microphone Yes - I am 16 years of age or older Yes - I can meet the 16AA's requirement about no dual clanning Yes - I agree with the statement: 16 Air Assault Brigade's members should be able to attend a 3-hour operation every Sunday at 8 pm London time, and on those occasions when they are unable to do must inform the group of this. They are also expected to respond to any posts that are intended for them in a timely fashion. GAMING AND EXPERIENCE: GAMING AND REAL LIFE EXPERIENCE: Battlefield COD Arma milsim. PREVIOUS GROUPS: 5 rifles REASON FOR APPLYING: love milsim shit!! WHERE DID YOU HEAR ABOUT US?: YouTube
  18. He was drunk going towards the kid, probably wanted to play, my logic states he was missing his kid at home or something, media has to make big news out of it. He didn't even reach the kid and the father drove him away. Another article today popped out, stating that some army PR fella from UK apologized about the whole deal. At least we got an apology, usually from other tourists we get jack shit in these situations. Additional, it was a part of international training called "swift response", and the unit involved in the training was 3rd battalion, parachute regiment. Comparing this to our own millitary, I think wild party is nothing: Our pilots used helicopters to hunt wild boars, rambo style. multiple occasions. During some training boolshit, one of the MRAPs turned over on the roof, few soldiers had serious injuries, and officials tried to sweep this under the rug (actually managed to do it, story surfaced few years later). We failed to buy some israeli aircraft, although our defense minister was so proud of that project, even tho it actually failed and he burned shit ton of money. During basic infantry training, a tank drove over one of the recruits (fatal accident). ... So yea, if you ask me, I'd rather have them go on a drunk rampage, leave a couple of unpaid bar bills, touch some boobs along the way, than do any of these things.
  19. highly doubt British troops would kidnap kids. That may happen in other armies but not ours. Besides it could be worse they could be committing war crimes there
  20. Russian lies and misinformation. Utter bollocks.
  21. This international media didn't cover everything. From local media, couple of fights, destroyed monument, attempt to kidnap a child (maybe just wanted to play with the kid, father managed to fight him away), hitting/touching girls in the bar.... but honestly, any drunk fool will do that (except the kid part, I hope). I still don't talk about my bachelor party few weeks back, thank god we were in an isolated cabin far away from civilisation.
  22. Our modpack has been updated; please update now. The following changes have been made: Updated: @16aa Rebuilt everything from source in the hope that weird errors were due to a new build tool @acre2 Support for TS 3.3.0 Please update TeamSpeak to version 3.3.0 once you have updated your mods. Size: 22MB.
  23. seems really light, there's no burning cars and shit
  24. Basically every stag do ever.
  25. The 16AA continues to fight through the town of Sofia.
  26. https://en.news-front.info/2019/07/02/western-support-turned-into-occupation-british-soldiers-outrage-in-croatia/ HR gone wild
  27. Letter sent, please check your private messages for information about your application.
  28. FROM: James Smith TO: 16 Air Assault Brigade, Recruitment and Retention Office SUBJECT: Application to join 16AA PRIORITY: ROUTINE DTG: 07/02/19 - 12:57:16 PM PERSONAL DETAILS: Real name Location Nationality JamesSmith England British CONFIRM THAT YOU AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING JOINING REQUIREMENTS: Yes - I own Arma3 Yes - I own a Microphone Yes - I am 16 years of age or older Yes - I can meet the 16AA's requirement about no dual clanning Yes - I agree with the statement: 16 Air Assault Brigade's members should be able to attend a 3-hour operation every Sunday at 8 pm London time, and on those occasions when they are unable to do must inform the group of this. They are also expected to respond to any posts that are intended for them in a timely fashion. GAMING AND EXPERIENCE: GAMING AND REAL LIFE EXPERIENCE: British army reserves, PPL(H) holder PREVIOUS GROUPS: Black sword mercenaries (role: platoon sergeant, left as unit closed due to lack of funding) and 101st airborne (role: Apache pilot, left as is a unit based in the US and the time difference was killing me). REASON FOR APPLYING: Want to give arma milsim a go again WHERE DID YOU HEAR ABOUT US?: Search engine (Google, Bing, etc)
  1. Load more activity