Operation Bellerophon X

Boothroyd

A few screenshots from the perspective of Ugly 5-1.bhc1Kq5.jpgApache in all it's glory.DFr0bvG.jpgLCpl Buus engaging the QRF approaching from the South.D6HxDAK.jpgUgly 5-1 and Ugly 5-2 await tasking to clear North-Eastern QRF and any stationary targets around.zdYHEhd.jpgUgly 5-1 scanning the most North-Eastern airfield for signs of life.

For all Screenshots (not many): http://death2thebest.imgur.com/

Due to a problem with Fraps detecting my Logitech G930, the past two ops have no sound in the recordings. There's a lot to see, but without sound it's kind of crap. Dunno if I ought to bother uploading things since a lot is lost without comms etc.

Due to a problem with Fraps detecting my Logitech G930, the past two ops have no sound in the recordings. There's a lot to see, but without sound it's kind of crap. Dunno if I ought to bother uploading things since a lot is lost without comms etc.

You could always record the sound separately (Polderbits, Audacity if it has the functionality) and then combine later.

It's already fixed, Beazley, so no worries there for future ops. Going to save the clips anyway, for some kind of best-of video later, maybe for the end of the year.

Eeexcellent! I like seeing some ops from a different perspective.

-snip-

More to come when finish a work.

I've noticed you use the ArmA 3 font to caption all of your screentshots with (or close enough that I can't tell the difference). Pray tell, what's it called?

That's not ArmA 3 font, but one that I use from time to time. IIRC it's called Antipasto.

Really? God damn it's similar then. edit: Actually, just downloaded it, it's not that similar but looks fairly like it when at a small size.

Eh, I can't wait to get a decent rig and taking some nice high quality screenies.

I thought you had quite a top end gaming laptop that would put most of our desktop rigs to shame? :P for your screenshots though i just think it needs a little fiddling with the colours (askApos.org) but as you can see from mine...i literally only put them up for a perspective, not to impress anyone; as i'm sure they're not the prettiest pics :)

I thought you had quite a top end gaming laptop that would put most of our desktop rigs to shame? :P for your screenshots though i just think it needs a little fiddling with the colours (askApos.org) but as you can see from mine...i literally only put them up for a perspective, not to impress anyone; as i'm sure they're not the prettiest pics :)

Well an i7 720 and an ATI 5870M with 16GB of RAM isn't exactly bad now, is it :P What it is, though, is 3 years old.

Problem is most of the time I take screenies just for memories, 'cause they look shit when I have the grass layer disabled and no AA for my frames :(

Eh, I can't wait to get a decent rig and taking some nice high quality screenies.

Don't forget that I usually correct colors and other stuff in Photoshop before I publish screenshots. I don't have powerful machine, but use some tricks and mine version of SweetFX to make game look better.

Last part, with dedication to Ugly 5-1 and 5-2.

2bdfE34.jpg

1SjDzes.jpg

Don't forget that I usually correct colors and other stuff in Photoshop before I publish screenshots. I don't have powerful machine, but use some tricks and mine version of SweetFX to make game look better.

Last part, with dedication to Ugly 5-1 and 5-2.

Yeah, I can tell that they've been run through PS (what with them looking very different to in-game). They do look high quality though - I guess the reduction in resolution would help there.

I'm a fan of the change in blending mode of the logo.

Archived