Op FORSETI II

Beazley

thats bull shit i heard 2platoon didnt get the old paramo cokerel so we could all touch the cock like in harlows days im dissapointed u got a dog!! what! touching the cock is much more effective before ops

1 Section steps off on patrol, en route to the Pasaband Ridge:

iU4ptLN.jpg

The helicopters of 1 Flight pass overhead:

xzrev65.jpg

Thomas checks the section's rear:

pi5RqA8.jpg

Ugly 5-1 flies slowly above the battlefield shortly after helping out a friendly section:

qxlvwPl.jpg

Members of 1 Section secure a compound after a casualty is taken:

iIdZtK8.jpg

1 Flight's lynx dusts off after picking up the casualty:

16gIhkX.jpg

Kawalsky checks his sector as a Merlin flies fast and low:

WRR3cnX.jpg

Heath covers outwards on the ridgeline:

zaWPPdw.jpg

'Controlled detonation'

Hmm

I hope Wilson's video managed to catch Grant, Turnbull and I cackling maniacally in the draw at 8 o'clock of that compound after the mushroom cloud went up. Definitely the best explosion I've even seen in Arma.

I believe there's a somewhat more impressive video to come though ;)

Not sure it's that much more impressive. The explosion was so epic it not only brough my GPU to it's knees, but also the ARMA engine. At one point it simply doens't know what to render anymore and almost gives up.

I like to call this

"1/2 Delta blowing an IED in place after hassling me so much to do so it was either let them, or rage quit rather than listen to them anymore."

[video=youtube;GmdTrsDDCsA]

Not sure it's that much more impressive. The explosion was so epic it not only brough my GPU to it's knees, but also the ARMA engine. At one point it simply doens't know what to render anymore and almost gives up.

I like to call this

"1/2 Delta blowing an IED in place after hassling me so much to do so it was either let them, or rage quit rather than listen to them anymore."

[video=youtube;GmdTrsDDCsA]

I'd call that a succesful avoidance of near-certain mutiny. Someone give that man a medal.

[video=youtube;lo5nnGcl94U]

[video=youtube;0TQcSpIexWc]

[video=youtube;zKz9uaRORTI]

[video=youtube;Aa2GOrqNsAo]

A good op, but decided to trim it a bit since there's quite a lot of standing around covering off at the end of the full recording.

Archived