pJCYP1xh.jpg

A few rounds are prepared

zpL8rRWh.jpg

Ready to fire

3R5jAYeh.jpg

Payn working out

Q6Zs6Mxh.jpg

Foxhound at the debrief

Footage (Still uploading, should be good by 2345Z)

[video=youtube;wsL3h5IdPWU]

Emmet and Ellis discuss 1 Platoon's next move:

BiPtJdl.jpg

Kawalsky visually plans his movement:

mbouajm.jpg

The Fire Support Group pitches up next to 1 Platoon as they prepare for movement:

0EnMZla.jpg

The platoon and FSG moves out:

qxmZWX5.jpg

1/3 (in front) and 1/1 (behind) start the platoon dart formation:

SkUFx6O.jpg

A Chinook comes in for CASEVAC:

0cIbO5C.jpg

And now 1 that I'm aware isn't my best, but damn it looked good when I was editing it and I can't be bothered to try it again just yet:

15WejOc.jpg

After I was CASEVAC'd for passing out and banging my head on a particularly hard rock, I was taken back to FOB Lawson. When I was there, I was given so much morphine that I could hear colours, I was breathing time, and I'm fairly certain that those 1 Flight guys did something to me...

o.o

rSpSaVH.jpg

[video=youtube;vKa958igsls]

[video=youtube;tt__X8b9-GM]

[video=youtube;8BRPc9rY-jc]

[video=youtube;6m68IzR_LeM]

[video=youtube;E7moLOKGMmU]

[video=youtube;YHlKvctyPLs]

Done and done. Do tell if there's any issues with the videos. Really enjoyable op. Cut out the bit with the respawning bad guys so don't worry. :D

Sorry to be an arse, maybe just doesn't show up within videos, however Kawalsky I do not see you turn the Vallon on within the video every time you get the thing out after the IED at 10:00?

WHAT... You have to turn that thing on? Why was I not told this? This was not necessary when I used it 8 months back. So this means that our section was misleadingly believing that they are safe behind me and I was risking my life for no reason.

You are not an arse Oliver and its very good you brought his out. Can you please tell me how I can turn this on.

Archived