EUROPA IV

A/LCpl Frederiksen

You got to go rapid with an LMG :(

It was nothing compared to when 1/3 got outflanked through the ridgeline to our right. Oli and me basically opened up full auto on that ridge in order to suppress the massive amount of fire coming from there... to no avail. I ate through two 200rnd belts in something like 20-30 seconds.

Just some brief moments of action from 2/1 view. Especially the part where half the forest is set ablaze was really charming imho. ^^

[video=youtube;mQxiY1EL9D0]

I lost my 2IC on those very walls you engaged twice. Both times you engaged across, and through, our lines. Given that we were tasked with putting OPs out to our front that's some bad drills on someone's part.

I lost my 2IC on those very walls you engaged twice. Both times you engaged across, and through, our lines. Given that we were tasked with putting OPs out to our front that's some bad drills on someone's part.

Ouch.

Finally I upload stuff! I need to get back into getting these up nice and quick...

A small combat patrol from 2/2 returns to the section:

oSehB8u.jpg

2 section, 2 Platoon, jogs to their next position:

9a0EZhS.jpg

Members of 2 section, 2 Platoon move to an abandoned radar station to set up an over watch position:

HjCPZwC.jpg

Johnsen (from 1/1) destroys an APC after the op:

d3O5nvQ.jpg

Videos soon.

Archived