Bloody Fog - Arma 3 mission

Marshall

Sorry for the poor quality, but I really enjoyed it tonight, and I don't have a super computer like some of you guys!

and for some reason my screenies don't save in 1920x1080

YL1zPcqh.jpg

uU7cAgYh.jpg

A12KIhXh.jpg

0HVuGhYh.jpg

e9ZhN4Ch.jpg

I just love this next one for some reason

UZouvLGh.jpg

Pg00uK1h.jpg

and of corse

pimuLMOh.jpg

Nice screenies Marshall and Holden! How are you saving your screenshots, are you using Fraps?

Just one from me tonight, was too slow to get the staggered file so got 1-1's transition from stag. file into an arrowhead whilst switching full left:

4g7yP.jpg

Use Dxtory for screenies over Steam or FRAPS. Steam compresses horribly and FRAPS will jutter your game - plus Dxtory has the 'continuous shot' mode which is excellent for when you're in an engagement and don't have tim to line up a nice screenshot.

Nice screenshots all round. ArmA III is purdy...

Great screens gents, I really like them and I also hope all of you enjoyed Op. There will be more coming ;).

ps. No screenshots from me :mad:. I figured out that SweetFX, Fraps and Steam Overlay do not like each other and won't work together...

Use Dxtory for screenies over Steam or FRAPS. Steam compresses horribly and FRAPS will jutter your game - plus Dxtory has the 'continuous shot' mode which is excellent for when you're in an engagement and don't have tim to line up a nice screenshot.

Nice screenshots all round. ArmA III is purdy...

I would so like to use DXtory but sadly my external HD is to slow even though its 7200rpm ( WD My Book Essential 2 TB, 7200 rpm, USB 3.0 ).

Archived