Op WYVERN I

Toonen

Excellent footage of that heli getting shot down with the GPMG. Good work whoever that was.

Wasn't just the GPMGs, I opened up on it with my LMG too. It was flying right to left from my point of view. From the point of view of that video, I was shooting it from the other side of it as it comes into view, some of the tracers passing it at 0:23 were probably some of mine :P

Wasn't just the GPMGs, I opened up on it with my LMG too. It was flying right to left from my point of view. From the point of view of that video, I was shooting it from the other side of it as it comes into view, some of the tracers passing it at 0:23 were probably some of mine :P

At least two full sections opened up on it. All of 1/3 fired at the helo, support fired at it and some more people as well.

I don't think anyone can "claim" the kill. It was a lot of people that worked together to bring it down.

At least two full sections opened up on it. All of 1/3 fired at the helo, support fired at it and some more people as well.

I don't think anyone can "claim" the kill. It was a lot of people that worked together to bring it down.

Well, I'm still bummed I didn't get to fire my Stinger. :P

Archived