Op WYVERN II

Blanthorn

I also echo Makinen and Fuch's sentiments. I didn't see the PLA rushing you just your movement afterwards to clear out that terrain. Was great and soul-lifting to see someone push forward putting the enemy under the pressure to move back for once in the contact.

Blanthorn, are you using an NVIDIA card, I assume you prob know about this already, disable ambient occlusion in NIVIDIA Control Panel to get rida that wierd black boderness around the trees. Unless you like that effect, can't see how anyone would though....

As continue to watch, must say your or rather Copes discussion about "telepathic ic" was amusing too. Also "blandthorn is dead blandthorn is dead blanthorn is dead blanthorn is dead" and the reply "im here you idiot" although wasn't that Cope replying. :P

Edited by Pte Oliver

Blanthorn, are you using an NVIDIA card, I assume you prob know about this already, disable ambient occlusion in NIVIDIA Control Panel to get rida that wierd black boderness around the trees. Unless you like that effect, can't see how anyone would though....

The artifacts don't bother me much, except in the thermal sight - but that isn't exactly an issue most ops. It adds a good deal of depth to models - objects blend in with their environment much more smoothly and realistically than they do without. I really like it on the whole.

[video=youtube;QQWAP-cheyQ]

[video=youtube;H652WzHQZeU]

[video=youtube;Cuo2DRhpuiQ]

[video=youtube;_Rh_p3oMyrg]

[video=youtube;7n-be5c3sQo]

[video=youtube;4RbraOWtFxY]

I've gotten some comments that my mic is really low in these videos, and having asked around it seems there's a difference between what is heard during the op and what is recorded. Sadly, short of turning my ingame sounds down there's not much I can do to further boost my microphone, since everything that can be on pretty much already is. Turning my sound down too much would also interfere with the immersion aspect, since a battlefield is quite the loud place even with hearing protection, and I don't want to diminish that aspect too much even if it should hinder me somewhat.

I've gotten some comments that my mic is really low in these videos, and having asked around it seems there's a difference between what is heard during the op and what is recorded. Sadly, short of turning my ingame sounds down there's not much I can do to further boost my microphone, since everything that can be on pretty much already is. Turning my sound down too much would also interfere with the immersion aspect, since a battlefield is quite the loud place even with hearing protection, and I don't want to diminish that aspect too much even if it should hinder me somewhat.

I've told you before, lower in-game volume and TS volume, cranck up your headset. That should equal out your low microphone-levels without affecting your experience in the slightest.