Operation WYVERN V

Withers

Too tired to find the spot where I wig out on 2PLT net as we're being engaged by friendly GPMG fire in the sandbag mortar pit on the northern side of the compound (reference the LASM breach in the wall). If someone can be arsed finding it, it'd be much appreciated :P

Would like to see the situation from the other end, 's all.

Too tired to find the spot where I wig out on 2PLT net as we're being engaged by friendly GPMG fire in the sandbag mortar pit on the northern side of the compound (reference the LASM breach in the wall). If someone can be arsed finding it, it'd be much appreciated :P

Would like to see the situation from the other end, 's all.

That came from 2/3 which sadly does not have any "filmers" in our section so dont think there is any footage. Although since i pulled the trigger i can tell you want happen. Lets not do that on this thread though so hit me up on TS if you want to know ;)

Oh yh that! Me & Lee thought it was a friendly bunker, Lee was saying stuff like "friendly coming in" but no response & I thought it might be a Casuality , next thing I heard Lee was 'Oh shit' . We always unload our magazine to prevent ND's but that there was pure luck, hence me saying to Lee later on the video 'you lucky bastard' .

A bit late, but there were some issues with rendering the videos. Same thing for a video in Wyvern VI, which didn't render properly. Wait out for those. But for now, Wyvern V:

[video=youtube;OCtMDnrbKVI]

[video=youtube;aqb-bQxUQ5s]

[video=youtube;H5oMLnIAxXM]

[video=youtube;J9cJ7NMUxz8]

[video=youtube;XHSKeuUw83A]

Archived