Overlord IV

Toonen

I was wondering who it was that was in the upper bedrooms of the mansion during the allied assault. I was shooting at you from the very upper part of the Church until someone zooked me. Who was it and did I ever get close to hitting any of you? The range was such that I was not able to see you, just shoot at where I thought you were.

Who was the german guy screaming "Scheisse!" during a close quarters firefight with me and Lipton south of the church I believe, just before the Allies pulled out of the town? : p Was a hilarious moment!

Believe that was me after me and Macrae had a Close encounter, leading to me shooting him in the shoulder after doing a slide into his face, running away screaming Scheisse!

Couldn't get a shot on the tower windows kept disappearing you did a good job without a sniper rifle was hard to spot you sometimes too

I alternated between the very top of the tower with the slit windows and the actual bell housing of the towers. The bazooka finally got me. I saw the guys who were taking the shots a nano second before they fired the third shot which killed me.

The best part of the night though was when Knuddy spotted someone gawping at the Stug through a window in the church. We turned the tank toward them and they were still there gawping away, so Knuddy lit them up and immediately followed it up by saying "idiot". Was so funny.

With regards to Blanthorns' video, Their was 4 of us Liberts, Benari, Myself and Jackson. We were pretty much walking down the street in staggered file until we saw the barn with men occupying it. At the point we were debating whether to engage you due to your significantly greater force. Liberts decided we should after much persuasion haha so we fucked you all up, I have to say looking at the video it's rather surprising how many of you their are on the farm complex but as soon as you were putting down intense suppressive fire we just ran. Really hits home the speed and effectiveness at which A Coy operates when your on the receiving end haha.

Hones' video was great also, very atmospheric in the beginning, you could literally feel the tension. Great job! :D

I have to say looking at the video it's rather surprising how many of you their are on the farm complex but as soon as you were putting down intense suppressive fire we just ran. Really hits home the speed and effectiveness at which A Coy operates when your on the receiving end haha.

To quote Lipton "FUCK 'EM UP!"

Archived