Evans' Horribly Late Video Thread!

Evans D

I like the "tank hunters" vid. Good work there on the "blue" side! Nice ambush.

Was the team team in the vid the "strike party"? Did you have a "Blocking party" deployed too?

From the other perspective: Sloppy work on side of that BMP platoon!! Even distances between the vehicles. Turrets not scanning their sectors and bloody no one looking out of the hatches (only excuse for that is high IED threat level)

They are asking to get slaughtered :-P

From the other perspective: Sloppy work on side of that BMP platoon!! Even distances between the vehicles. Turrets not scanning their sectors and bloody no one looking out of the hatches (only excuse for that is high IED threat level)

That's the Arma AI for ya... ;)

I like the "tank hunters" vid. Good work there on the "blue" side! Nice ambush.

Was the team team in the vid the "strike party"? Did you have a "Blocking party" deployed too?

I wasn't there, but have had it explained to me. 1-1 (section seen) was on the right side, blocking. Ambush was on the left, not seen, but cause of the major bangs. Right blocking section in this case had a much better view, and could engage at a shorter distance, under favourable circumstances (no forest, BMPs slowed by two turns). To the right, there was forest and the BMPs could have opted to speed up. Naturally there'd be a left blocking section as well. Not well enough clued in to say whether the bigger bangs were due to Javelins or due to section level AT4.

• 1 month later...

Archived