OP - FROZEN LAKE I

Toonen

My perspective from 1-1 Charlie

[video=youtube;uH37SroWFc4]

Nice.

Sound seems to lag and I have no idea why you have stuff about Space Engineer in the video description. Also, that was actually around 80 players, not 100. Also, just out of curiosity, are you still involved in GOL?

Nice.

Sound seems to lag and I have no idea why you have stuff about Space Engineer in the video description. Also, that was actually around 80 players, not 100. Also, just out of curiosity, are you still involved in GOL?

Just noticed the audio lag myself, already re-rendered the thing thrice so I will leave it as it is for this time. Description is on it's way, accidently used the wrong template.

Regarding the GOL, nope, no involvement there anymore. I left them a few days before applying to here.

I love the perspective you guys had of us being lit up by what was found out later to be a recoilless rifle. It's a shame you guys took casualties whilst helping out our wounded, I had zero vision on any contacts and was more scared of a BMP rolling over the hilltop to my front haha :P

I love the perspective you guys had of us being lit up by what was found out later to be a recoilless rifle. It's a shame you guys took casualties whilst helping out our wounded, I had zero vision on any contacts and was more scared of a BMP rolling over the hilltop to my front haha :P

Yeah looking back it was probably the right decision to keep the scimis there to prevent a counter attack. Also hats off to the guys from 1/1 who came running over quickly once one of the vehicles got hit.

Regarding the GOL, nope, no involvement there anymore. I left them a few days before applying to here.

They are alive again? Did Lt.Chris come out of retirement for ArmA 3 or something? There are a few of us who joined 16AA when they shut down the first time.

Archived