Recruit - Looking back

Julin

Hi there!

I have now passed my time as the Recruit rank and been promoted to Private (Hurray!). I had quite a bit of footage from the past few weeks laying on my hardrive and I decided to make a small complication of the most "Action-packed" moments.

Let me know what you think! Suggestions for a title would also be appriciated ;)

[video=youtube;RCFVfA70CY4]

Aspect ratio is FUBAR due to an unrecoverable misstake

Video is listed as unlisted at this moment in time. That means only people with a link to the video can find and watch it.

Thanks to Apolsky for letting me use his Screenshots!

Nice video!

However, I'm going to boldly step out on a limb here and give 2 points that I think would have made the video even better!

1. The ingame video footage quality was rather low and blurry. Looking into ways to increasing the quality would be a good investment for the future I think!

2. The 16AA logo is light blue and maroon ("The colours chosen are traditional and show the make-up of the brigade, maroon for Airborne and light-blue for Army Air Corps. "), not white and maroon (as it was displayed in the end of the vid). : )

150px-16th_Air_Assault.svg.png

1. The ingame video footage quality was rather low and blurry. Looking into ways to increasing the quality would be a good investment for the future I think!

Quality is the same as I get in game, as a busy student saving up for a helicopter license I doubt I am able to push my rig any further ;)

2. The 16AA logo is light blue and maroon, NOT white and maroon (as it was displayed in the end of the vid). : )

150px-16th_Air_Assault.svg.png

Thank you for the headsup, I may swap it before I make video public, though the brightness gives it a good contrast towards the background :)

Just got to watch this, and I really enjoyed watching it - Well done :)

I believe a certain person within 16AA might want your assistance in a potential recruitment video :)

Now get the YouTube tags in :)

My YouTube 16AA video tags use: ARMA 2 (Video Game), ARMA II: Operation Arrowhead (Video Game), 16AA, 16 Air Assault Brigade (Military Unit), MILSIM, ARMA 3 (Video Game)

Each individual video description also has a brief description and a signature of 'www.16aa.net - ARMA 2 / 3 Gaming Group' (This is below the brief)

Mr Julin, Dodge is referring to me :). As I told your earlier this little video is wonderful and as such I would like to speak with further intentions regarding the recruitment video. I have already got some requirements but due to RL issues completely forgot about this project. Catch me on TS to speak further!

Regards,

Mr Juul, Dodge is referring to me :). As I told your earlier this little video is wonderful and as such I would like to speak with further intentions regarding the recruitment video. I have already got some requirements but due to RL issues completely forgot about this project. Catch me on TS to speak further!

Regards,

well thank you Thomas, but it is Julin that have made that vid. not me :)

Archived