kHkXFpS.jpg

"Suppressing fire on a target seen from an F-18"

d0Leiu7.jpg

"Explosions seen on the ground"

u6VyOcN.jpg

hdi16OM.jpg

"Overview of the AO with a single tracer-round being fired"

mzllCJ1.jpg

Haha, Dade I got something similar, 1Flight engaged a Mohawk which crash landed like 200-300m away from 7RHA who were in the process of shifting firing positions.

Did anyone get any footage from the other side of our Arty? we managed to fire a few Cluster shells off towards the end ;)

Got some (slightly choppy) footage from the beginning of the op:

[video=youtube;q-0JULq5bDY]

Was intended to be a test recording, and I think I know why it turned out a bit low on FPS.

Slapped together the title cards from the 16AA logo off wiki and a bit of audio from

. Should you want to use them in your own videos, you can find them here.

They're in 1080p, 30FPS, font is Verdana, 36px, bold. If you want a different version, shoot me a PM.

Haha, Dade I got something similar, 1Flight engaged a Mohawk which crash landed like 200-300m away from 7RHA who were in the process of shifting firing positions.

Did anyone get any footage from the other side of our Arty? we managed to fire a few Cluster shells off towards the end ;)

Sadly not :( My frame took a dump near the end so I stoped recording soon after that footage :(

Re: the comment about missiles in the video. We discovered that when the pilot fires the gun, it causes the gunner's missiles get deselected. That's the reason you didn't see any missiles going out to begin with.

[video=youtube;xDijKJO-ZuU]

What Buus said. WSO-perspective for that dogfight is at 53:50, Sortie 1. Think that we have a fire mission landing at 5:20 Sortie 3, and shortly after that we start shooting down choppers (including the one that "landed" close to 7RHA).

Jesus Christ, Apos! How do you get such awesome pictures?!

I add special ingredient ;). I'm glad that you guys enjoy them, even they are really, nothing special from my side. They just show what you guys do, how and awesome it looks.

Archived