Pen&Paper 16AA RPG Adventures

Aposky

It may don't look like big deal, but guys had a huge and exciting fight with two large stainless glass golems.

U8deeOv.jpg

On picture you can see:

- Karathos / Makinen - Paladin

- Aramil / MacRae - Ranger

- Belgar / Braddock - Barbarian

- Torgeir / Hope - Cleric

- myself - Dungeon Master

Knudsen missed some decent experience there :P.

That Paladin has been on the wrong end of some sharp things lol. Nice stuff.

Finished my first Call of Cthullu game tonight, 3 friday nights and we all came off rather well.... except Margret Thundersnatch *me* the Botanist had her arm blown off by a shotgun.

This is great example of Dice rolling luck logic and Braddock's conspiracy theory.

When you guys fight special type enemies that are immune to critical strikes (stainless glass golems don't have vital organs and so on) , you get plenty of natural 20s or 19s.

But once you fight "normal" dudes, your rolls are closer to natural 1 than 20. Just remember, that work both ways - do you Braddock remember retarded bear on arena? :D

@Taylor you play as a chick, why this doesn't surprise me... and yes Paladin in here hides behind other players :P

Next time you have one of these evenings give me a PM and I'll listen in, if possible. Always a good chuckle when someone rolls a 00 and critically fails. (Critically failed jumping through a window, thus jumping straight into the concrete wall beside the window caving my head in. Skills!) Even more so if Braddock is there, he's angry at the calmest of times :D

After taking 150% of my HP in damage, including my own healing. >:/

I did my part.

Excuses, excuses - you should show others example how holy knight fights for his god in the temple of Tyr!

;)

Next time you have one of these evenings give me a PM and I'll listen in, if possible. Always a good chuckle when someone rolls a 00 and critically fails. (Critically failed jumping through a window, thus jumping straight into the concrete wall beside the window caving my head in. Skills!) Even more so if Braddock is there, he's angry at the calmest of times :D

Joy of RNG. We play every Friday 1900Z unless more than 1 player rolls critical failure on attendance roll. And yea, feel free to hop on TS channel where we play and listen.

Archived