CONDOR EPILOGUE

Mokler

I just realised (again) that my local PTT is still bound to the same key as my Dxtory's screenshot function.

Here's a handful of accidental, incidental screenshots:

QvXZlYH.png

The second wave boats gun it

qv7ZfV5.png

D-Day, Near East Edition

8S1zKwt.png

Weapons Team 1 (presumably) follows Strike Team 1 to the Military Offices...

YaAh0Iq.png

...takes out a few hostiles along the way...

J020Rwv.png

...and makes it there, to find no one else there. So we decided to sit in a house for a while to see if we can listen in on some comms. We could hear FSG clear as daylight.

RlQHigH.png

Unfortunately, one of them walked in on us and I had to slot him, then we retreated to the riverbed. Which was a bad call, in retrospect, as someone had overwatch on it and took us out.

khgTFEn.png

At the respawn, we found Silviu and Millar, so we took a boat back in.

P5N5fXc.png

The new team was comprised of 2 RPKs, a PKM, and a 7.62mm rifle. Quite some firepower.

Nalxl4E.png

A tank blows up fairly close to us. We decide to go and have a look.

3TBVnMw.png

We find the tank and move past it. Rocks fall, everyone dies. (Fire seems to be seriously dangerous with CSE enabled and CMS only partially enabled.)

NtgcbDy.png

A new team is assembled at spawn and it inserts by the castle to try finding a new route into the town.

rqCxD4Z.png

With success. Bradley and I make it to the roof of the hospital. Unfortunately, neither of us has anything that goes boom, so we wait for more guys.

A couple of other guys arrive, but none of them has explosives, and somehow I'm (unknowingly) left alone. With an assault team moving in.

wbj2z4H.png

The assault arrives. I'm in a good position to pin them down.

dzBA76k.gif

I manage to take down a couple of guys at the corner, the rest makes it into the stairwell I'm sitting in. Lots of grenades, lots of bullets, everyone dies (including me catching a bullet from some fire support element).

Edit: Forgot to add, I got some nice footage. Will edit and upload as soon as I have OP Patricide done. (Still faster than Evans!)

Anyone have a video with POW from the assault boats in the beginning, moving towards the beach and taking fire from the main village? Would be really cool to see that perspective with all those tracers ^^

I've got some footage from the 2nd wave I could edit and post if you want (bit frame laggy), ended up having to zigzag to the landing area. It certainly felt like D-Day 2.0! haha

Yes, plx!

Unfortunately, one of them walked in on us and I had to slot him, then we retreated to the riverbed. Which was a bad call, in retrospect, as someone had overwatch on it and took us out.

Yep I saw you in the riverbed looking at hospital so I decided to let loose on you with my MG3

On behalf of myself and Balkau, Mr Tokic... We did that on purpose so you would reveal yourself. :P

I'll look at editing off that footage for ya Frederiksen, if it turns out bad I probably won't but fingers crossed Balkau has that part recorded. :D

And I was wondering what the hell you were doing... :P

Boothroyd and I saw the tracers coming in and was able to dodge before we were hit. We didn't hear any snaps or cracks any where near us.

A shame that some random AI took us out through a wall when we were covering behind a wall.

That may have been me, spotted a dude moving through a building and he was an enemy so I let loose a full mag of the LMG into the buildings walls. Got at least 2 people through penetration :D

Nope. It was the AI at some bunker at the road betweeen the beach and houses.

Archived