yup, an absolute blast! wish I had gotten some video of the heli rides with Hendrix... or the assault on the eastern bunker, fully auto out the firing ports... absolutely amazing. 

The Russian front is definitely on the list, retreat from Kharkov or similar using Iron Front Lite if it can be made to work (or IF full version for those which have it). I've an idea to overrun the Company with an armoured regiment . . .

Turns out I didn't record the entire op, but I did record a couple of engagements.

Those random explosions around you as you retreated (M79) and that big explosion that wiped you all out was my little group of claymores haha! Nice to see it worked! 

I was out to their left flank with an RPK putting down a shit ton of fire to cover their retreat and your claymores went off on every side of me, I think I only survived it by sheer dumb luck. After that I just tried to leg it but got thoroughly riddled with bullets when I moved away from my tree.

And if we did the Russian front, we have to do Stalingrad. Just have us holding a small sector of some city, dug into every room with enough of a wall around it to duck behind. That would be intense.

I was out to their left flank with an RPK putting down a shit ton of fire to cover their retreat and your claymores went off on every side of me, I think I only survived it by sheer dumb luck. After that I just tried to leg it but got thoroughly riddled with bullets when I moved away from my tree.

And if we did the Russian front, we have to do Stalingrad. Just have us holding a small sector of some city, dug into every room with enough of a wall around it to duck behind. That would be intense.

Seconded. That would be chaos but lots and lots of fun

Archived