AEGIS - Russian Perspective

Mokler

I like that you included the rocket artillery that hit FSG spawn about 18 minutes into the OP, fastest death I've had so far! 

Aside from the salty comment, it looks really cool mate. always fun to see it from both perspectives.

I like that you included the rocket artillery that hit FSG spawn about 18 minutes into the OP, fastest death I've had so far! 

Aside from the salty comment, it looks really cool mate. always fun to see it from both perspectives.

That was regular arty, not rockets.

I wanted to see some footage of you attacking our glorious Gunline with your little HinD :D

The little hind that wrecked your gunline twice? ;)

at 2:27 I got a cheeky kill there  ;)

Ah, so you were the guy on the .50CAL that was getting shot for a good 10-15 seconds danger close and didn't give a contact call? ;)

Ah, so you were the guy on the .50CAL that was getting shot for a good 10-15 seconds danger close and didn't give a contact call? ;)

No, I was the guy with a marksman rifle currently in charge of 2/3 getting everyone out of the church and I shot you in the fucking face  ;) tbf it was more 2:34  :P

• 2 weeks later...

Archived