OP AEGIS I

Millar

Great vid right there! I remember seeing that engagement at 4:30 from 1/1's pos. Thought you guys were FSG with heavy weapons from how quickly you smashed those BTRs. But nah, had to be infantry of course :)

Just maybe for the next video turn down the microphone sensitivity a little bit?   ;) Unless you think the intermittent breathing helps with 'mersion.

I like the sighing from time to time when shit happens xD Great vidya mate!

Although I'm sure that we were firing at the same targets from time to time... 

Just quickly editing again to remove all the bits I was too lazy to cut out. Be back up in a minute. 

Although I'm sure that we were firing at the same targets from time to time... 

Possibly. But the infantry do it with panache  

:D

Possibly. But the infantry do it with panache  

Hey, we face hardship as well! 

I very often get crumbs in my beard from all the cookies I have time to eat while locking on with the javelin sitting 2 kms away. 

;) 

Good video, interesting to see how wildly different it was from your perspective at the inital landing. Whilst you guys were pulling back we were being over run with BDRM's, BMP's and Infantry. I dread Boothroyds "special taskings" from now on.

Your lads are dam accurate with those AT4's, good drills!

You loved them!

Brilliant video Millar, i just wish i sounded as excited as i actually was on the radio...

We did consider sending Taylor out on another special tasking to check you for proof of life at one point but he was.... er..... busy. 

Your lads are dam accurate with those AT4's, good drills!

Yes they are occasionally useful. :D  Note that I acknowledge my lack of shooty skills by handing over the AT to Daniel Boone aka Johnsen. 

Hey, we face hardship as well! 

I very often get crumbs in my beard from all the cookies I have time to eat while locking on with the javelin sitting 2 kms away. 

;)

Well quite.  :D

Archived