Aegis II - 2/1 Perspective

Griffin

Cheers! I'm recording at 60fps but I had a chap comment on a vid about re-scaling or something to improve quality. Still don't know what I'm doing with all this yet so any help would be much appreciated.

:)

Totally agree about the Leadbitter series! Haha. I was thinking about doing some kind of interview style clips within the op videos. We've got some great characters in 2/1.

Cheers! I'm recording at 60fps but I had a chap comment on a vid about re-scaling or something to improve quality. Still don't know what I'm doing with all this yet so any help would be much appreciated.

:)

Totally agree about the Leadbitter series! Haha. I was thinking about doing some kind of interview style clips within the op videos. We've got some great characters in 2/1.

What are you recording with? If you're about, jump on TS and I'll give you a hand :)

You'd never catch me mistaking a rabbit for the enemy. 

Also, did you almost cut the company commander in half with a burst at 4.45?

Great vids mate

Cheers mate.

Ummm, yeah I nearly shot the boss twice actually :( I was pretty useless that op. I'm putting it down to shellshock.

Archived