Sign in to follow this  
A Pedersen

16AA Deployment Videos

There ARE places where one can sell children... Just saying.

But black bars are more distracting then helpfull in my eyes. IF decent quality on the footage, a bit of cropping and zooming in the edit will do the same trick removing huds \ chats. 

Edit: Typo.

Edited by Pte Haagenrud

Good videos there Pedersen. You should have been in front of a medic much, much sooner. 

Good videos there Pedersen. You should have been in front of a medic much, much sooner. 

Haha, yes I am fully aware. It just seemed to be a super short mission (and I was right) so I rather built myself a Turban and manned up. 

Any other OP i'd have evaced out on the first bird.  :P

Really like the style, the narration was really nice way of making sure it was understood.

That ending though lol.

I like a bit of narration. That way you have a bit of the back story as well as letting folk know the lengths and complexities that we get up to on our operations.

Good effort!

Good stuff, recommend lowering the radiochatter while you are narrating though since you want to focus on your voice  :)

Nice one Vella! I love how you manage to make me sound almost competent in my job xD

Continue with the narration!

Thanks gents means alot will keep it up then ???? next time will lower the in game volume bit more when narrating.

Really good videos to watch fella's - Being on the other side it's nice to see it from the BlueFor perspective :)

so much gunfire. So many rounds.

Couldn't hear the a-10 rounds over the gpmg for shit lol.

Ill second that! plus i think your using to much burst? that gimpy was firing atleast 10 second burst

FSG were under direct orders from HQ to fire no less that 10,000 rounds during that op. Much like the Aircraft and 7RHA we can be used as a method for "show of force". So us spitting out 7.62 like mothers serves a duel purpose.

You should try being on the receiving end of that A-10. At one point, the compound I was in started disinteresting. I was thinking 'wtf'? and then I heard the cannon. Awesome.

By any chance do we have some footage from the DISTAFF? Would be nice to see that fire coming in from your point of view.

Or does that sound a bit macabre?

Sign in to follow this