16AA Promotional Film 2011 (Final)

Jones

ok guys ive made 2 copys of the video. i dont like to think as one of them being 'better' Than the other but more like differnt styles

Watch in HD

iKCo71o6Fq0

4iIav9BrZoA

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

80% of the footage is from you guys, 20% from other sources (with permission)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A LOT OF EFFORT HAS GONE INTO MAKING THESE VIDEO'S SO IF YOU COULD PLEASE

!!!SUBSCRIBE AND RATE !!!

Thank you,

Nicely done Jones.

While I absolutely love the music in the second vid, I think the footage is timed better with the music in the first.

Perhaps we can keep the music in the second vid for another video?

Also - any chance of changing the shield at the start with the high res version that Hicks provided?

Is there a way to tone down the music itself, so its more in the background/quieter when you hear the Radio comms.

To me it sounds like the Radio Comms and Music are trying to fight and win for the loudess sound.

I'd personally like to hear the music more subtle (quieter), and having the Radio comms louder.

Thoughts?

Is there a way to tone down the music itself, so its more in the background/quieter when you hear the Radio comms.

To me it sounds like the Radio Comms and Music are trying to fight and win for the loudess sound.

I'd personally like to hear the music more subtle (quieter), and having the Radio comms louder.

Thoughts?

Fully agreed.

You do great video work there mate. Really nice stuff. Any way to make a version with out the music? Or just a little music at the beginning and at at the end.

If this is a promotional/recruiting video we should really think of it as bait. What kind of catch are we going for? We should just be showing people what we do in game. Then we get people who are prepared to spend a long time waiting, walking, riding and then get a few moments of intense action. We don't want to give people the impression that there is more action than we usually see.

Most of the best videos that have encouraged the greatest number of players to join clans have no music, they just show the uncut footage of the community training and on mission. Briefing, debriefing, forming up, loading etc. its all part of the appeal of a Mil Sim verses other ARMA 2 clans.

Archived