Heracles XI

Padhi

RPG went off hitting the vehicle outside. 3 of my guys get wounded and I see a dude outside unconscious. Carry him in for treatment and get my LMG onto the vehicle. Lots of bang bangs and things. Walk back in and that was all that remained from the extracting casualties. Proper grim.

My bad then. I should have cleared compound 12 rather than push on leaving it for 2 Platoon.

I think the real issue was a lack of phase lines. With those we'd have made certain that we were at the same level.

(also, the 50 cal shooting through the compound wall well after we'd entered it didn't exactly assist the assault)

(also, the 50 cal shooting through the compound wall well after we'd entered it didn't exactly assist the assault)

And this is why we don't let the rifle platoons use our toys that often ;) ;) ;) 

I think the real issue was a lack of phase lines. With those we'd have made certain that we were at the same level.

I think its a communication error. If the platoons arent talking then phase lines mean sod all. If Millar had communicated his push through and expectation of 2plt to clear house, it may not of happened. I applaud him for holding up his hands and saying "my bad" we all make mistakes and no one is perfect. Its a rarity that someone does that and I for one respect him for doing so.

Archived