IF44 PvP - Battlegroup21

Pucker factor: Over 9000

S0rED6l.jpg

Coxson putting in the fucking work.

pRKZEMP.jpg

Scarle getting rekt by a fellow sniper. 

shUI59T.jpg

Edited by Pte Pedersen

<a data-ipb=http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/226696864081607127/B1D38F0618B538271EC998CDFAF0F903FBFDCB5B/?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-format=jpeg&output-quality=95&fit=inside|2048:1152&composite-to%3D%2A%2C%2A%7C2048%3A1152&background-color=black'>

Yeah, we played twice.

One draw and one loss.

It was a ton of fun and a real challenge. The guys hosting it was good sports as well, something that just made it even more enjoyable.

Go well then?

Well considering in the 2nd match Scarle Shot me in the back of the head whilst in was with Emmet in the HQ group...yeah...

Round one:

To my defense, the reason I wasnt putting down rapid on that picket fence was due to low ammo, couldnt waste it basically.  (Last 5-10 min or so of the match)

Also the visibility was total dogshit. 

Clayton somehow stopped responding on comms due to what I guess is TFR issues so couldnt get a fix on the damn enemy  :D

Not having chat open also meant didnt see the countdown, which sucks. Would have been nice to know when one could go rambo with the few remaining bullets haha.

Great fun though. Sendall was running over to get a radio, trying to get comms with whoever was left (we had no clue if we were the last guys or not since all lines had been broken to shit) and maneuvering trough a hostile town with tanks running rampant would have been suicide. So we got up in a semi good cover ARD and just waited that shit out. Thankfully they did some blue on blue which probably saved our bacon to be honest  :lol:

VH1G8jh.jpg

Edited by Pte Pedersen

This looks excellent. How's the mod?

I encountered absolutely no issues, it was a LOT of fun!

Well, except for the hitching of the AT guns being a bit... weird.

Edited by Rec Fuchs

Was good fun! Heart was pounding and aplms were sweating. There is something very creepy about hearing an unknown voice talking in a foreign language and you realise that they want to throw a frag grenade on your position.... 

The reason we lost the second map was because I had modpack issues (4GB of files missing from Pedersen's torrent) and couldn't join ;) 

Good, let's all blame Pedersen then.

But yeah, it was indeed good fun! I for one enjoy having an actual opponent from time to time. Not that I don't enjoy our regular ops, but there is something special about having an enemy that actively tries to take you out - and have the means to do so.

Edited by Pte Haagenrud

Yeah it was good even though I hardly fired a shot and felt completely naked without my radios. Not knowing whats going on is very frustrating!

Well considering in the 2nd match Scarle Shot me in the back of the head whilst in was with Emmet in the HQ group...yeah...

In my own defence it was a moving target at 400 meters. So I may have bad eyesight but I got skills yo.

My view from the first mission, only mission with not getting rekt after the lag like MIllar from that Russian dude that somehow snuck up behind us in the lagspike. #Feelsbadman

Edited out the "boring" parts ofc.

It's recorded in 21:9 so you 16:9 plebs will sadly be stuck with some black bars to be able to comprehend the epicness of 21:9 field of view  :P

Edited by Pte Pedersen

After watching back my recording I may or may not have shot Jackson our medic ...

The first match i got shot by the Tank with a big HE shell and the 2nd scarle nailed me from 400m away with the sniper rifle.

I walked all the way to the other bridge, got shot at by a tank, and had to walk all the way back to the original bridge. Lesson learnt: Don't miss the Briefing!! 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.