MYRIAD Gallery

Aposky

ps. where did "Screen of the week" thread go?

Um, I have a confession to make. I deleted it by mistake :( I was just trying to delete the posts which didn't contain images, and accidentally deleted the entire thread! If I knew what I was doing I could probably retrieve it somehow, but as I haven't got a clue, I thought it best not to mess around. I will start a new one if I can't recover it although, tbh, I think in future we could just pick them from our individual galleries. If anyone wants to nominate a pic, go ahead and we'll take it into consideration!

Um, I have a confession to make. I deleted it by mistake :( I was just trying to delete the posts which didn't contain images, and accidentally deleted the entire thread! If I knew what I was doing I could probably retrieve it somehow, but as I haven't got a clue, I thought it best not to mess around. I will start a new one if I can't recover it although, tbh, I think in future we could just pick them from our individual galleries. If anyone wants to nominate a pic, go ahead and we'll take it into consideration!

Yep, sounds great.

Few screens from last two ops

11MAY2011

2011051100005.jpg

15MAY2011 - MYRIAD I

2011051500001j.jpg

2011051500003.jpg

2011051500004.jpg

2011051500006.jpg

btw: Do you guys know, that we use ex-russian hangars in Fallujah? -> Second screen, left side, on a wall. It's written "Выход", what means "EXIT" :D

Archived