Operation Seleucus IX

Mustac

Just posting the whole video again, since op was pretty streamlined for 2/2 :D Wish Youtube would let you make clips from videos longer than 1hr (apparently its a bug). Will need to download other ops and then pull clips from it. Don't have the time atm.

Would just like to also point out: 2/2 lost no men to KIA, we lost 5 all to disconnects. Awesome stuff all around.

Main highlights:

58:35 - Breach and clear Gold

2:01:30 - Ambush

Great vid! Shows how much acre is playing up though. To dig a trench go self interation/ equipement/ dig big or small trench ;)

Yeah I worked it out whilst we were sitting in the compound. Just noobed out thinking it was meant to be in main Ace self interaction.

Its would be awesome if someone got both vids and edited the assault section similar to griffin's. Flick between the two like.

I cba to do that :P But you can enjoy this in the meantime:

https://viewsync.net/watch?v=MUGlQHLyt5s&t=42&v=U_G0zM02Ii8&t=3517.15

Tip: set quality of my video to 480p in case it starts buffering. Click the resync button at the bottom, for some reason my video is incorrectly synced at the start. Also use the play button for viewsync, just to be safe and keep videos synced. 

I cba to do that :P But you can enjoy this in the meantime:

https://viewsync.net/watch?v=MUGlQHLyt5s&t=42&v=U_G0zM02Ii8&t=3517.15

Tip: set quality of my video to 480p in case it starts buffering. Click the resync button at the bottom, for some reason my video is incorrectly synced at the start. Also use the play button for viewsync, just to be safe and keep videos synced. 

That is fantastic! :)

Archived