[table]

Real nameDate of birthLocationNationality
Chuck YeagerSeptember, 1990BEBE[/table]

CONFIRM THAT YOU AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING JOINING REQUIREMENTS:
Yes.png I own Arma3 and its expansion Arma 3 Apex

Yes.png I own a Microphone

Yes.png I am 18 years of age or older

Yes.png I can meet the 16AA's requirement about no dual clanning

Yes.png I can attend a 3-hour operation every Wednesday and Sunday from 1900 Zulu (in summer) / 2000 Zulu (in winter)

Yes.png I will respond to posts on the forums in a timely fashion

Yes.png I will let the group know when I cannot make scheduled events and post LOAs in a timely fashion

Yes.png I wish to be a contributing and valuable member of this group

GAMING AND EXPERIENCE:
GAMING AND REAL LIFE EXPERIENCE:
Note: I already tried and submit this twice, kept receiving errors. That's why i'm keeping it short this time, might be an issue with text length. // I've spent a couple of hundred hours in ARMA 3 milsim and have enjoyed my time in various groups/communities. I'm looking to further hone my skills and experiences in this type of gameplay. I enjoy anything rotary and fixed wing and all related, such as FAC/JTAC. Previous groups always had casual side on things so i'm looking forward for a new facet of milsim which seems to be present in 16.AA

PREVIOUS GROUPS:
Various private groups and public ones (FK, BB), mixed modpacks of RHS, ACE, CUP with heavy Zeus impact missions.

REASON FOR APPLYING:
The gameplay environment you describe seems to fit the one i'm looking for. However, i'm interested and eager to have a chat on TeamSpeak beforehand to see if we can be a right fit.

WERE YOU REFERRED TO US:
r/findaunit Edited by Rec Yeager

Hello Chuck,

Would you be able to expand more on your experiences and your reasons for applying?

Thanks,

Joyce

Apologies for the error, the forum is undergoing maintenance at the moment, which might be why.

Thanks for reading my application, allow me to explain myself a little more.

I rolled into arma 2 OA around 2015 but it was only until arma 3 that I took a dive into the milsim aspect of the game. Since last summer, i've clocked a rough 400 hours into those kind of missions. Various modsets including 3CB_BAF, ace, alive, cba, cup, RHS, project opfor, USMM, TFR, unsung, IFA3, etc. I'm also able to zeus dynamic missions from scratch. Happy to see you also use ace and RHS in your modset. I'm proficient in mortar (obviously without arty computer), ace zeroing (my atrag experience is rusty, to say the least), transport and cas, both rotary and fixed wing, and i've been trying out pretty much everything else that ace or RHS offers (don't ask me to stitch you up when using advance medical though). If i'm not playing as a regular rifleman, i've also done a lot of missions as JTAC/FAC or RTO, either communicating to air or ground vehicles, in complex command structures, ranging from 8 to 70 players. 16AA seems to be the next step into the milsim genre, using a fixed platoon structure across multiple missions while creating your own campaigns. Outside of arma, I crash a lot of planes on DCS or war thunder.

A letter has been sent to your inbox. Please check your private messages on our forums for details on the next steps.

Sign in to follow this