Sign in to follow this  
Pte Meadows

OPORD [SIDE MISSION] Operation Apollo I 121900ZJUN17

OP Apollo I  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend Operation Apollo I at 1900Z on Monday 12th June 2017?

Ammar al-Balchi, a detainee with suspected links to Divine State has been to CIA approved torture interrogation techniques, i.e., stress positions, hooding, subjected to deafening noises, sleep deprivation and humiliation over the course of the last two weeks following his capture by US Special Forces on the Afghan / Pakistan Border. During interrogation Ammar has divulged that an old acquaintance, who is using the alias Abu Ahmed al-Libbi, is working as a personal courier for Abu Yusuf al Somali (Divine State Cell Leader - FATA). Other detainees corroborate this, with some claiming Abu Ahmed delivers messages between Abu Yusuf al Somali and a man known as Hassan Ul-Haq. Intelligence sources lead both the CIA and SIS to believe that Hassan Ul-Haq is a member of Pakistan's Inter Service Intelligence who is directly supporting the Divine State Insurgency in the region.

Ammar has further divulged that Abu Ahmed al-Libbi resides on the Afghan / Pakistan border in the small hamlet of Mullanakt (026016). The CIA and SIS have had the hamlet under heavy surveillance, using a variety of methods. Although they are confident from circumstantial evidence that the hamlet is used as a meeting place for Abu Ahmed al-Libbi and Hassan Ul-Haq they cannot prove this photographically. Surveillance has shown many men coming and going into the town which is only accessible by foot. Locals have confirmed that they are prevented from approaching the area by fighting age males.

Mission - Insert by helicopter a safe distance from the target location. Get eyes on the hamlet and gather intel on the comings and goings. Both CIA and SIS have given a green light on an assault. This should only be conducted if you deem it practicable once a full recce has been completed.

We are looking to take prisoners here for further interrogation and intelligence gathering. Take prisoners if possible.

HVT's  -  Abu Ahmed al-Libbi

-  Hassan Ul-Haq 

Slots available - 

Team 2 (Assault):
Team Leader: 
Breacher: 
Grenadier: 
Rifleman(LAW): 

Team 3 (Support):
Team leader: 
Rifleman: 
Grenadier: 
Automatic Rifleman: 

Team 4 (Support):
Team Leader:
Medic: 
Rifleman: 
Automatic Rifleman:

Pilot slots also available. 

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 17 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online