Millar

SCBC Qualification

TO: A Coy
SUBJECT: A Company SCBC qualifications

DTG: 112320JUN17
PRECEDENCE: ROUTINE
CLASSIFICATION: OFFICIAL

++++++++++++++BEGINS+++++++++++++

It is the Company Commanders pleasure to report that the following have successfully completed and passed the Section Commander's Battle Course. 

Cpl Dennet - Remains as IC 2/2

Cpl Sullivan - Remains as IC 2/1

LCpl Crosby - Remains as 2IC 2/1

LCpl Tuggins - Remains as 2IC 2/2

LCpl Verreck - Remains as 2IC 1/1

Pte Coupe - Promoted to LCpl and assigned as 2IC 1/3. 

Congratulations to you all. The SCBC requires a huge commitment and you should all be proud of what you have achieved. Go back to your sections and pass on all you have learned. 

Carry on.

++++++++++++++++++ENDS+++++++++++++++++ 

Yes well done lads.

I'll pass on a comment from Lt Smith which I totally agree with that was highly impressive about the SCBC course.

The attitude of everyone who attended the course was of 105% professionalism at all times. The guys, in the space of two weeks, gelled into a very effective section and even when not in the IC roles they cracked on and gave it their all.

Congrats fellas.

The members who come through the SCBC are the absolute life blood of this community, well done lads! Well deserved.

Congrats chaps, I enjoyed firing random shots over your heads during the SCBC. Well done in the commitment you've shown to the unit!

Well done gents, now you can't blame your fuckups on a lack of training ;) 

As Wilson said, you JNCOs are what keeps this community together and what makes it great. You all have a great responsibility on your shoulders, one I am sure that you can handle. 

Again, bloody well done. 

Sign in to follow this