Operation Artemis Finale - A cinematic look.

Grover

Hello all.

So, unfortunately due to my position in the field I wasn't able to capture much of the action side of things. However I managed to get a fair few cinematic shots and I'm quite happy with how this video turned out.

A little timeline on my creation of this video (for those who are interested):

Compile Start Time: approx 23:27pm.                 Compile Time Taken: approx 49 minutes.

Edit Start Time:        approx 00:16am.                        Edit Time Taken: approx 2 hours 41 minutes.

Edit Finish Time: approx 2:57am.                             Total Time Taken: approx 3 hours 30 minutes.

P.S Any feedback or criticism on the video will be greatly appreciated!

on a sight side note, if anyone has any cool, funny, scary, sad, or just interesting footage from any of the previous campaigns but specifically artemis or from any of the training sessions like p1s, if you could send me them that would be great as i am hoping to get a friend who is doing media studies to put together a sort of mini film that we could use to really show off the unit. TIA

AW

Cracking first vid fella. We need to get you in the infantry to give you some action 

:D

Only 1 point. Drills!

Instead of dealing with the threat you immediately checked on the casualties. Had the bad guy still been around you'd have been next. Deal with the threat first then treat your mates. You can't save their lives if you're dead. 

Cracking first vid fella. We need to get you in the infantry to give you some action 

:D

Only 1 point. Drills!

Instead of dealing with the threat you immediately checked on the casualties. Had the bad guy still been around you'd have been next. Deal with the threat first then treat your mates. You can't save their lives if you're dead. 

Yea, seeing Kirwan get blown up right next to me kinda frazzled me a fair bit xD

Archived