Nah, it'll be a bit different for ArmA 4. Bohemia's artists are bored of futuristic weaponry now, so they're going to keep themselves interested by setting it in 2000BC.

While the exact theme of the Arma 3 "Orange" DLC (working title) (est. Q3 2017) will be announced at a later date, this upcoming new package will explore an interesting and unique perspective on the battlefield. The Arma 3 "Orange" DLC will include new vehicles, new clothing and gear, new decorative objects, a mini-campaign, Showcase and Challenge scenarios, and more. In terms of size, the "Orange DLC" stands somewhere in between the Arma 3 Karts and Arma 3 Helicopters/Marksmen/Jets/Tanks DLC.

I reckon its going to contain the RLC/AGC package.. Cook trailers, chef uniforms and class, blanket stackers and store rooms, and the much needed admin clerks for typing part 1 and 2 orders, and making the OC's brews!

The Arma 3 "Orange" DLC will include new vehicles, new clothing and gear, new decorative objects, a mini-campaign, Showcase and Challenge scenarios, and more.

Some fancy banners, a few musical instruments? Could be fun.

I reckon its going to contain the RLC/AGC package.. Cook trailers, chef uniforms and class, blanket stackers and store rooms, and the much needed admin clerks for typing part 1 and 2 orders, and making the OC's brews!

As someone who have designed loads of FOBs and guerrila hidouts... YES! I WANT IT!

Some fancy banners, a few musical instruments? Could be fun.

Are we going to have to have someone walking at the front of every column, twirling a big gay baton?

Basically cunt simulator?

Then Dennet destroyed it with a con det.

The queue was really long though, I heard Dennet started at 03:00 and set up a tent for it... 

After a ten year wait.... all I want is to be able to dig holes!

Shovel Recce?

After a ten year wait.... all I want is to be able to dig holes!

Shovel Recce simulator?

Idk what happened to that Tweet but it was just a journalist stating that they were visiting Bohemia to have a look at the progress on Arma 4. Must of been fake
Edited by Plt Off Clayton
  • Red Beret 1