Pte Spasojevic

What Football Club Do You Support?

Utd (shared with brother) and Tranmere Rovers Season Ticket holder since 2005. Always nice to give back to your local(ish) football club aswell as keeping up the family tradition. 

Oh yes, gotta respect local patriotism. :)

United. Could we find any bigger pictures lads? Struggled to see a couple of those posted!

Edit: You're a Liverpool fan? Christ. Someone's got to be haven't they.

Oi, you got to be kiddin?

I am not especially glad at the moment,but it is as it is. Havent watched a proper season since 2013/14.

Unfortunately, the ball is the wrong shape.

If anyone it'd have to be Manchester Utd.

But Saracens are the kings of sport ;)

Good man, I'll just skip over the part about Manchester Utd but the rest of it is top notch

This is how we play football in Serbia, too bad there was no one on the stands to see this. :D

Wasn't that played in the stadium on top of a shopping centre?

One of the local Sunday League (Amateur) clubs in my area went to play there in a tournament 3 years ago, took about 200 fans with them too funded by some businessman. 

Suffice to say, they didn't win...

One of the local Sunday League (Amateur) clubs in my area went to play there in a tournament 3 years ago, took about 200 fans with them too funded by some businessman. 

Suffice to say, they didn't win...

Oh nice, the team that plays on that place is called Vozdovac and is based in Belgrade.

Whats the name of the team that came to Serbia from UK?

The once mighty Blackburn Rovers. But with "fans" like this (as well as our recent (last 5 years) performances, I'm not sure for how much longer. 

Blackburn-Rovers-v-Burnley-Carabao-Cup-S

Edited by Rec Chelton

The once mighty Blackburn Rovers. But with "fans" like this (as well as our recent (last 5 years) performances, I'm not sure for how much longer. 

Blackburn-Rovers-v-Burnley-Carabao-Cup-S

And that probably will be the most significant moment in that bellend's life.

Still regaling other losers on a bleak Tuesday morning in Wetherspoons with it 30 years from now.

Everybody still %100 convinced he's a twat.

Everybody still %100 convinced he's a twat.

He is, was acting big man throughout his brief stay in the game (was unfortunately stood near him). I think the cell he's probably sat in tonight and the £2000 out of pocket he is now, is what he deserves. 

Didn't end well for him though.

Blackburn-Rovers-v-Burnley-UK-23-Aug-201

Edited by Rec Chelton

This was frustrating, first we got red carded in the 80-th minute and then two minutes later we conceded a goal, and to make it worse if you ask Giroud to try and remake that goal i am absolutely sure he could not do it again in a hundred years.