Blanthorn

Onward - availability

I was hoping we'd manage to play organically, but our busy schedules don't seem to have allowed that to happen.

Please vote on the poll below to indicate days and time you are available, ignore the specific dates and pretend they are days of the week.

Open to all.

https://framadate.org/CGUnOsnA9Lpwwg5N

6 minutes ago, Pte Cvijanović said:

When is this going to happend. I was away from 16aa for a week and im not fully informed what has been happening

This Friday at [time]2000Z[/time]

hmm if its on 2 of march possibly but no promises because i have moving to a diffrent flat and i might now have everything set up

Onward was great fun. Highlight was the 66% textbook grenade throw Clayton dropped at his feet. Same time next week, and sooner if we can manage it?

I have made an event in the calendar to which you can't RSVP for reasons somewhat obscure to me. It was jolly good fun last time, so I hope we can make this into a regular occurrence.

I did try some Single player on Saturday. Frankly I'm going to be a liability, but it should still be fun.

It seems to be a little bit more involved than fannying around with a mouse and keyboard.

@Wilson, I think it is fair to say that we were all liabilities last time we played.

For me, figuring out how to reliably reload in a firefight is my main goal, second only to working out how to get the syringe out without picking up three other items first.

Protip: the reflex sights are about 1000x easier to use than anything else.

OllieB (the other one) and a few other people aren't around today, so I think we'll skip it tonight. Would be good to play next week.

I'm going to have to bail on tonight.

Generally, these don't seem to have been very successful with regards to the number of people coming (although those that did go seemed to enjoy themselves). Would a different day help or is VR just too shit?

1 hour ago, Pte Blanthorn said:

I'm going to have to bail on tonight.

Generally, these don't seem to have been very successful with regards to the number of people coming (although those that did go seemed to enjoy themselves). Would a different day help or is VR just too shit?

Me and Beardmore were up for tonight
It might be worth trying a different night though