Plt Off Willis

Chromite II

6 hours ago, A/LCpl Chelton said:

Whoever was driving the local car, 10/10 for drifting skills. 

That was me fam. #skills. 

tbh it looks like an album cover. One is posing , there's a guy sitting cross legged, one is eating his MRE, another guy is doing a photo bomb behind the poser and the last guy might actually be doing his job. Magical Mystery 4/1

9 hours ago, Pte MacDougall said:

tbh it looks like an album cover. One is posing , there's a guy sitting cross legged, one is eating his MRE, another guy is doing a photo bomb behind the poser and the last guy might actually be doing his job. Magical Mystery 4/1

Plot twist, I wasn't doing my job i was trying to spin the guy around to get him in the picture with us properly, but Willis is known for being a bit premature

Shows you, if it needed showing, that theese fatarsed VBIEDNBC-IFV-APC-ass vehicles can't accelerate for -shit-. If the risk of bombs is so minimal I reckon we ought to go back to jackals or even landies, at least to get somewhere somewhat faster than a turtle. Give me a wmik!

Jackals are not patrol vehicles, they are recce vehicles. The Foxhound is a decent peice of kit, the mod is just poor. It should be able to do 80mph with a 0-60 of 5 seconds. If you go over an IED in a wmik you will be pink mist. If an IED goes off next to you on the road you will most probably be pink mist too as its an open top vehicle. Same applies to the Jackal in that respect.

You shouldnt be tanking it around anywhere anyway. Thats asking for an Achmed speedbump up your karsey

Edited by Cpl Scarle