Sign in to follow this  
Pte Spasojevic

OP CHROMITE V

11 hours ago, Pte Spasojevic said:

20180225220129_1.thumb.jpg.ce87f2f0ce38e03b6e39dcebf44f66a0.jpg

"Hold your fire" they said

"It will be fine" they said :D

They would be getting shot before hand  Athough Ak47's are legal it's actually breaking the law to take them out there homes therefore u would be within card alpha ;)

14 minutes ago, Plt Off Dennett said:

They would be getting shot before hand  Athough Ak47's are legal it's actually breaking the law to take them out there homes therefore u would be within card alpha ;)

CA has nothing to do with Taki national law, mate. 

KypaLcV.png

CA is one part of the picture. ROE 424 is the other, stating (for CA's point 4/5) we won't attack until the enemy displays hostile intent. 

Edited by Pte Jakobsen

Yeah I'd still be pointing at them and confiscating those weapons. They can collect from TNP on their  weekly Thursday meets ;)

1 minute ago, Plt Off Dennett said:

Yeah I'd still be pointing at them and confiscating those weapons. They can collect from TNP on their  weekly Thursday meets ;)

Oh no doubt! I think we've enough grey areas here to declare some cordons and curfews where we see fit to.

Was VCP Haggis inside a town? I  don't mean to be all hindsighty here, but that strikes me as a less than optimal position.

Yeah, this happened on our way to VCP Haggis.

The situation was a mess. I'd have loved to confiscate their weapons, but they weren't about to let us, and as we were outnumbered our best bet was to stall (by playing along) and wait for reinforcements, or just gtfo and have ISTAR on them. I'd have preferred the latter ;) 

Yh that makeshift checkpoint in the town was rather obvious, i was running all around that town with my binos, did a runner when the Apache shown up though xD

T wasn’t a makeshift checkpoint. They were chatting when the trucks rolled up. 

Yeah situation was: We were driving to VCP Haggis when we were stopped by a rather friendly bloke providing us with what seemed like solid intel.
Out of the blue, 3 trucks arrive, full of these lads. Chat happens, Tension rises, And things escalate.

At this point I was given permission to now start working them to the ground and detaining....... (Forgetting its fckin arma, And if people are being as they are, Noone is gonna drop their weapon, Even if theres 2 helis and 4 GPMG's pointing that way...
4 other blokes arrive, and out of the blue start shooting at the guys at the trucks. Lots of chaos, But not 16AA members in contact at that point, Just a taki on taki shootout with us in the middle. Once a bullet came rather close, we called for a Fire at will. 
Ended up 5 Blufor KIA and remainder Heavily wounded.

All because we cant de-escalate this type of situations in arma.

This is the first part of Chromite V. After this comms went to shit and we decided to find out the terminal velocity of a few birds so decided it's not in our best interests to post however enjoy

I love the pre-drive check of where 'Crash' Kirwan actual is in any vehicle.

There's one from last week downward but you'll probably have that perspective for Wednesday's.

On 2/25/2018 at 11:51 PM, Pte Spasojevic said:

20180225220129_1.thumb.jpg.ce87f2f0ce38e03b6e39dcebf44f66a0.jpg

"Hold your fire" they said

"It will be fine" they said :D

This! Most tense situation i was in with the 16AA... @Pte Griffin thanks for having faith in me in taking the first bullet. :)

2 hours ago, Pte Spasojevic said:

This! Most tense situation i was in with the 16AA... @Pte Griffin thanks for having faith in me in taking the first bullet. :)

Yeah, that escalated at light speed. I might have some footage of it kicking about.

Was tense indeed. 

7 minutes ago, Pte Griffin said:

Yeah, that escalated at light speed. I might have some footage of it kicking about.

Was tense indeed. 

Link it if you have it... Would like to see how our comms were...

Sign in to follow this