That would actually be kind of a fun idea, out and about as normal soldiers doing normal soldiery things when the place gets attacked by criminals and whatever, we could then go about defending the place for as long as we could

You don't like Hobnobs Krauser?  Are you some sort of bolshevik sympathizer?  I've entered your name in my little black book of those who need to be watched.

I don't like them in the slightest, they're like cemented sawdust! They don't even taste good! Much prefer a good custard cream or jammy dodger!

Just now, Rec Grey said:

Hobnobs are the inferior biscuit.

Everyone knows ginger nuts are where it's at

Only just got here, and he's already kissing Scarle's arse!

How are you ranking these biscuits? Because if you're ranking them on dunking in tea then they'd be pretty far down my list. On their own, they're alright though.

Hobnobs that is.

Edited by Pte Crosby

Ok ok.. I chose the wrong biscuit, but it was only an exhample biscuit! In fact lets change this completely, instead of biscuits we'll go for um.. I dont know.. The last box of heavy flow tampons for Bradders, or a new safety catch for Pedo, or a new waifu pillow for me or sommink?

Willis, I'm disgusted how your support of the mighty Hobnob has crumbled.  The real question should be "biscuits dog or biscuits dead fly"?

22 hours ago, Pte Willis said:

Only just got here, and he's already kissing Scarle's arse!

Eh? I'm not even close to being ginger. 

I don't know why, but you seem to come across as ginger. Not just a strawberry blonde either, but a total ginger with a faint ammonia smell and everything!

What about those in third world countries that never had any?

Altough, for few weeks of crunchtime I was eating breakfast in office, McVities digestion cookies (something like that), does that count? :P