8 hours ago, Pte McPherson said:

WOW....An entire full clip of 7.62. I bet you were raging.

8 hours ago, Pte McPherson said:

Fuck this shit really makes me annoyed. You'd think there could be a simple synchronising set of handshakes to at least retroactively undo damage.

The enemy yesterday had zero armour just like we did, so what you're witnessing there is 100% networking. Or notworking (ha). 

GJ on the tank tho! You don't know what it was like to be in that town for 2 hours having 60mm and CGs and ZU rounds fly overhead constantly. Fuck that was bad!

xAsl0jj.jpg

The crew of The Viking captured on film before that fateful clash in the spring of 1978. Pte Sullivan mans the .50. Pte Coupe is in the driver position, with Pte Ferguson behind him scouting for threats or interesting birdlife. Pte Johnsen somewhere behind. History in the making.

52 minutes ago, Pte Jakobsen said:

Fuck this shit really makes me annoyed. You'd think there could be a simple synchronising set of handshakes to at least retroactively undo damage.

The enemy yesterday had zero armour just like we did, so what you're witnessing there is 100% networking. Or notworking (ha). 

Yeah, when we tested it on my server they all died from one hit. Weird, and we experienced this in Chromite too.

51 minutes ago, Pte Johnsen said:

Yeah, when we tested it on my server they all died from one hit. Weird, and we experienced this in Chromite too.

yea, it's really fucking strange, it was one point where me, Coupe and flynn emptied our weapons into a guy and NOTHING HAPPENED (except Flynn died)

apart from that, it was a bloody good OP! I didn't even mind the quick TTK for us, it made everything so much more risky to do. 

My Op

I died so often I lost count.  This I mainly put down to being close to Bullet Magnet Millar.  I did strike up a friendship with Sendall who was my constant reinsert traveling companion.  After the choppers ran out of ammo I got a new career path from Silbot as an Uber cab driver shuttling reinserts back in and dodging the drunk driving the M113 ambulance.  It was interesting listening to all the variations  of "how many fucking rounds do you have to hit them with before they die?".

I did notice a fair bit of rubber banding involving vehicles.

Can anyone shed some light on a blue on blue situation in the first half of the op? Fire, probably GPMG, was coming from the hill and went into 1/1's location in a blue warehouse by the end of the docks. 

I mean you'd think the red berets would be a clue. And the yellow smoke after we lost 2-3 people would have been even more of a clue. I'll give it to the gunner for persistence...

4 hours ago, Sgt Smith said:

My Op

I died so often I lost count.  This I mainly put down to being close to Bullet Magnet Millar.  I did strike up a friendship with Sendall who was my constant reinsert traveling companion.  After the choppers ran out of ammo I got a new career path from Silbot as an Uber cab driver shuttling reinserts back in and dodging the drunk driving the M113 ambulance.  It was interesting listening to all the variations  of "how many fucking rounds do you have to hit them with before they die?".

I did notice a fair bit of rubber banding involving vehicles.

We were rubber banding in the skies too. We did enjoy the enemy using the HMGs against us in the Puma alas we weren't built for 12.7mm rounds entering the engine housing. But please no more hueys! 

1 minute ago, Flt Lt Bradley said:

We were rubber banding in the skies too. We did enjoy the enemy using the HMGs against us in the Puma alas we weren't built for 12.7mm rounds entering the engine housing. But please no more hueys! 

We didn't want to use RKSL because we wanted minimum potential for bugs to appear during the testing. Throwing in RKSL with custom scripting and MGs introduced more uncertainty that we'd ideally like; denying you AFM wasn't a decision taken for the hell of it :) 

Yeah was an interesting op. The PTSD from getting shot at in what felt like a tin can building. Then trying to kill the terminator with enough munitions to put Russia to shame. Got a few shots including 1/1's new rap cover (Dahl is still making the song so.. WIP) and a wild sighting of booth getting lost ontop of a rooftop like the true rupert he is..

gAjvxn6.jpg

DY1EwDd.jpg

HRUhQ81.jpg

UYiHqQI.jpg

tMXwHFH.jpg

dmeoBVg.jpg

Archived