Sign in to follow this  
Pte Beazley

Operation PHOENIX II 091900ZSEP18

OPERATION ORDER
TO: A COY 2 PARA BN
SUBJECT: Operation PHOENIX II 091900ZSEP18

++++++++++++++BEGINS++++++++++++++++

I. SITUATION

Separatist forces have retreated from the vicinity of Green Mountain to the nearby village of MYSHKINO. Friendly forces have secured SOSNOVKA and PUSTOSHKA.

GROUND

Hilly and densely forested areas give way to agricultural land interspersed with small villages and towns.

ENEMY FORCES 

Believed no more than a scratch platoon sized force in MYSHKINO with limited ammunition and supplies. Possible enemy reinforcements to the N.

FRIENDLY FORCES

Our sister companies are to the S and E of MYSHKINO and we have air support available.

PROBABLE OWN MISSION

To conduct an assault on the village of MYSHKINO

image.thumb.png.824a900a0910b0f23c76e41a06bbc2b5.png

IN DETAIL

We will move NW into the forest, OOM 1/1, HQ, MSP, 1/3 and push N towards MYSHKINO. As we approach the village we will move into a 2UP, 1/1 on the left and 1/3 on the right. MSP will move E to gain a position they can provide supporting fire into the E of town.

Once all forces are in position MSP will begin suppressing targets in the E of MYSHKINO in support of 1/3 as they assault the nearest buildings. Once 1/3 have secured a foothold 1/1 will begin assaulting the W of the village. (section dividing line in red)

We will clear through the village, eliminating any hostiles found and secure the position.

ROE

NATO 424

CSS

i. Dress: CEFO, MTP and PPE.

ii. Equipment: SOP 

iii. Weapons. SOP
v. Meds/CMT: As per SOP
vi. POW & Detainees: Report to 10A.

IX. COMMAND AND SIGNAL
i. Command: Capt Silbot (0A), Lt MacDonald (10A)
ii. Signals: 148/117 Channels; 1 Pltn Net Channel 1, Coy net Channel 3, Log Net Channel 4, Fires Net Channel 5, Flight net Channel 6.
iii. Challenge/Response: PAPA ALPHA / ROMEO ALPHA

+++++++++++++++ENDS+++++++++++++++++

Edited by Lt MacDonald

Sign in to follow this