1. 1. What modules do you own?

• Battle of Stalingrad
    • Battle of Moscow
    • Battle of Kuban
    • Battle of Bodenplatte
    • Flying Circus
    • Tank Crew
  2. 2. What collector planes do you own?

So who (no matter whether old or new) has got anything in the current IL2 series? I do but am a strange case as just have some early access titles and collector planes.

So that this post as at least some eye candy to it here's something I was working on (will get back to it at some point). Cannot take much credit as its made using a template. I've just changed the colours to match the temperate sea scheme, added codes/serials, and remade the national markings.

KJpIevn.png?1

Edited by A/LCpl Oliver

I'm just going to have to bite the bullet and get a joystick. Haven't played a proper flying game in years and have a t least a couple different ones sat in my Steam library. No IL2, yet.

Mac

8 hours ago, Pte Colthurst said:

Yh i have the standard version of battle of stalingrad, i used to have a flight stick but i got rid of it when i didnt sue it for like 2 years, now i fly with my ps4 controller.

I was kind of the opposite situation. I had been using a Microsoft Sidewinder Freestyle Pro (think gamepad that can be tilted like those Nintendo steering wheels) since adolescents. Was alright but you could not "take your hands off the stick" and nor was there too much point in trimming your aircraft. And I've only just in the past month (as the Sidewinders finally biting the dust) gone and got myself a proper flight stick, am now using a ThrustMaster T.16000M.

Ive been wanting to a get warthog flight stick for ages but i have a feeling i would get alot more use from buying a steering wheel, shifter and pedals first. I do alot more racing than flying.

Dunno never played that.

IL2's similar to Rise of Flight (because its the same developers at the moment) if you ever played that, but with aircraft from the second world war.

Edited by A/LCpl Oliver

If your asking if its got clickable cockpits, then no it doesn't.

Theres also some simplifications compared to DCS such as “press E to start” (the computer goes through tbe startup procedure).