Rec Lees

Lees, Brandon

TO: 16 Air Assault Brigade, Recruitment and Retention Office
SUBJECT: Application to join 16AA
PRIORITY: ROUTINE
DTG: 10/28/2018 - 10:35:48 AM

PERSONAL DETAILS:

Real name Date of birth Location Nationality
Brandon Lees 06/07/1999 United Kingdom Great Britain.

CONFIRM THAT YOU AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING JOINING REQUIREMENTS:
Yes - I own Arma3 and the Apex expansion

Yes - I own a Microphone

Yes - I am 18 years of age or older

Yes - I can meet the 16AA's requirement about no dual clanning

Yes - I can attend a 3-hour operation every Sunday from 1900 Zulu (in summer) / 2000 Zulu (in winter)

Yes - I will respond to posts on the forums in a timely fashion

Yes - I will let the group know when I cannot make scheduled events and post LOAs in a timely fashion

Yes - I wish to be a contributing and valuable member of this group

GAMING AND EXPERIENCE:
GAMING AND REAL LIFE EXPERIENCE:

I have completed very little Arma 3 Milsim groups because of past problems which have now cleared so i am now coming back onto the Arms 3 Milsim community!

I have recently taken part in a small Garrys Mod milsim however left that due to lack of commitment from other members.

In real life i attempted to join the signals regiment 64 Signal Squadron 37 Signal Regiment, however had to leave that due to medical reasons and family issues at the time! (June 7Th 2017 - November 11Th 2017)

PREVIOUS GROUPS:

As stated in the previous box i have not done much Arma 3 Milsim groups, so i decided to go over to Garrys mod however, now coming back over to Arma 3 for more realism and better operatins.

REASON FOR APPLYING:

i enjoy working in a team and achieving operational missions and goals and this community is one of the leading community in the UK so i know that i will be given a full detailed realism Milsim game play and operational missions.

WHERE DID YOU HEAR ABOUT US?:

Google Search and Youtube.