PERSONAL DETAILS:

Real name Date of birth Location Nationality
Vitorio Bimbato 03/29/02 Essex British

CONFIRM THAT YOU AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING JOINING REQUIREMENTS:
No - I own Arma3 and the Apex expansion

Yes - I own a Microphone

Yes - I am 16 years of age or older

Yes - I can meet the 16AA's requirement about no dual clanning

Yes - I can attend a 3-hour operation every Sunday from 1900 Zulu (in summer) / 2000 Zulu (in winter)

Yes - I will respond to posts on the forums in a timely fashion

Yes - I will let the group know when I cannot make scheduled events and post LOAs in a timely fashion

Yes - I wish to be a contributing and valuable member of this group

GAMING AND EXPERIENCE:
GAMING AND REAL LIFE EXPERIENCE:

Been PC gaming since 2012 on a shitty laptop, When I upgraded to a slightly less shitty PC, I began playing games such as CS and Gmod. Since I moved away from Gmod, I started to play more seriously on CS and me and a couple mates entered a low profile tournament in the UK and came 4th out of about 30/32 teams. I then moved onto Milsim games, like Squad and Arma 2, since my PC was able to run Arma 2 well, I made the mistake of spending money on Arma 3 without saving to upgrade my current system to at least run arma at 30+FPS. Now I run it at a manageable 20-25 FPS. I mostly do flying in servers like 77th JSOC and in SP missions, which has become my strength. Since I started playing Arma Casually, I've clocked over 100 Hours, and about 70 in each of the other games I used to play, like insurgency and Squad, as well as over 1000 across all 3 of my CS accounts.

PREVIOUS GROUPS:

No previous Milsim groups. Only playing on larger servers.

REASON FOR APPLYING:

Because I want to be part of a close team who regularly hold Milsim events, Big and small.

WHERE DID YOU HEAR ABOUT US?:

Google

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online