PERSONAL DETAILS:

Real name Date of birth Location Nationality
Tom Richardson 01/08/01 England English

CONFIRM THAT YOU AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING JOINING REQUIREMENTS:
Yes - I own Arma3 and the Apex expansion

Yes - I own a Microphone

Yes - I am 16 years of age or older

Yes - I can meet the 16AA's requirement about no dual clanning

Yes - I can attend a 3-hour operation every Sunday from 1900 Zulu (in summer) / 2000 Zulu (in winter)

Yes - I will respond to posts on the forums in a timely fashion

Yes - I will let the group know when I cannot make scheduled events and post LOAs in a timely fashion

Yes - I wish to be a contributing and valuable member of this group

GAMING AND EXPERIENCE:
GAMING AND REAL LIFE EXPERIENCE:

So I do have, for someone my age, a lot of military experience. I was in the Army Cadets for a few years reaching the rank Corporal 4 Star, I shot at the famous Bisley Competition placing 27th out of a few thousand. My dad was in the Royal Marines for 12+ years so my whole childhood was based around the military with my dad teaching me stuff and my uncle being in the Paras. I myself, are currently in the process of joining the Paras and set to complete my Assessment Center in June/ July once I'm as fit as I can be for the running tests. So I am VERY familiar with military jargon and will surprise a lot of people with what I know.

I have clocked roughly 9000 hours on Arma II and III together. I can safely say 5000 of these hours have been on ACE and TFAR. I have limited knowledge of Zeus and how it works but by no means an expert. The games I have played have all involved tactics and strategy, even playing Escape from Tarkov and now recently Metro Exodus, which is very challenging on its hardest difficulty.

PREVIOUS GROUPS:

The most memorable groups I have been apart of is UMP (very old unit) and 45 Commandos where the latter has recently disbanded due to an influx of people leaving the unit. I left UMP as a Lieutenant because I had a falling out with one of the Captains who paid for his rank and ended up leaving rather than causing drama; to my knowledge that unit has now since been disbanded for over 3 years. I was a fireteam leader in UMP and was a Pointman in 45C, in the middle of my section lead training. I have always gone for a leadership role, being on a small scale or large, I can lead under pressure and have the respect of the people I'm leading.

If I was to get into the unit, a leadership role is what I'll be going for.

REASON FOR APPLYING:

As I stated above, my old unit 45C has disbanded and I was playing with Pte. Colthurst on KOTH and he mentioned his unit so I guess I was just interested in wanting to see what they were all about.

I want to carry on doing Milsim because it's fun, to me Arma is a dying game with Milsim and KOTH keeping it alive at the moment, and I think the unit looks very professional and worth investing my time into it. I also want to join a British unit, since a lot of the Units are American the time zones for operations are very difficult for me, so a unit with the same time zone as me if helpful.

WHERE DID YOU HEAR ABOUT US?:

AS mentioned above Pte Colthurst mentioned the unit to me whilst on KOTH, with my ingame name being "Hefty". Hopefully, he should recognise me.

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online