PERSONAL DETAILS:

Real name   Location Nationality
Jay Marlo   England England

CONFIRM THAT YOU AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING JOINING REQUIREMENTS:
Yes - I own Arma3

Yes - I own a Microphone

Yes - I am 16 years of age or older

Yes - I can meet the 16AA's requirement about no dual clanning

Yes - I agree with the statement: 16 Air Assault Brigade's members should be able to attend a 3-hour operation every Sunday at 8 pm London time, and on those occasions when they are unable to do must inform the group of this. They are also expected to respond to any posts that are intended for them in a timely fashion.

GAMING AND EXPERIENCE:
GAMING AND REAL LIFE EXPERIENCE:

i played the game vividly on my previous account until it got stolen and terminated i had 1000 hours or more on this account and focused entirely on the reconnaissance play, i am a keen player and a committed one at that, having played for such a while i believe that my skills as a sniper will support the 16AA heavily. in real life i previous studied and trained to be a soldier at a young age hoping to become a Infantry Officer yet that would later change as i became a semiprofessional athlete, this time i had studying and training to become a officer taught me many common things although not official training of course as i never truly made it to Sandhurst i taught myself military codes and navigation tactics which would later come in use in Mil-Sims groups such as yours.

PREVIOUS GROUPS:

sadly its been a while since i have played and cannot remember my previous groups
i am a keen reconnaissance/sniper of which all hours that i have played Arma on my previous and current account have been dedicated too, in my previous 3 units (please excuse that i cannot remember there names) it has been my role as a supporting player to be behind enemy lines in WW2 trench style warfare or modern mil-sim on mountains in the middle east.
once my previous account consisting of many long hours of hard work and commitment was lost i began to lose interest of Arma likely due to my sport overtaking my free time

REASON FOR APPLYING:

Im simply looking for a strong milsim group that i can dedicate myself to, my times in arma previously have been good fun and i hope to regain that through joining your group.

WHERE DID YOU HEAR ABOUT US?:

Search engine (Google, Bing, etc)

Sign in to follow this