Sign in to follow this  
Pte Coxson

Operation Lynx I

just some pics before I got to carried away with spamming LMB at Ruskies

EnCmFkH.jpg

qp67pDE.jpg

pTMXx96.jpg

OTgs7n0.jpg

Left; LCpl Verreck steels himself for a risky op, little did he know that it would take his life . . . twice . . . 
Right; Pte Strnd loved having a big, firm rod of a gpmg barrel between his legs. A tool, well endowed for swatting away the Russians.

Also, lets get more of you screenshotting! Anyone can do it, if you aren't in a middle of a panic-like contact then do think about taking a quick snap. If your section is covering arcs, and your gunner is an ally looking fucker in a funky firing position, then get that man on camera so we can all appreciate their good looks.

Better if you can set a hotkey to turn off ST-HUD and stuff, which I think is possible or something.

I screenshot ingame, then go to the screenshot folder for A3 via C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\819716\760\remote\107410\screenshots, upload all my images to IMGUR, cpy the image address and then use the insert image from URL just above the submit reply button.

I'll upload some later.  I shadowplay every OP so I can grab screens.  Got some nice ones of the Swedish choppers and snowcats.

13 hours ago, Nielsen said:

This looks fucking awesome!! 

Come back to us Nielsen.  So many billets!

Cullen

@Nielsen Time to rejoin. In the mean time, feel free to hop along with 1/3 as a guest anytime you want :D

Also Verreck why are you bringing your granddad on the Op?

Edited by Pte Coxson

Should've snapped some screenshots of those all terrain vehicles... I was expecting some sort of resupply truck at RP61, and this was quite a nice surprise for myself and Scott.
Driving them is freaking awesome. They go through the terrain like hot knife through snow.

Except for trees.

Don't hit trees.

Sign in to follow this