Long overdue Oryx 9 video

Hones

That is pretty damn sweet actually! No chance my PeeCee would run it like that though. Operation upgrade will definitely commence soon.

Watching it back, I had no idea that Harrier was there. Simply didn't spot it amidst all the noise and gunfire.

I loved that last pick up. Shit loads of in comming smoke dust noise every where. I have to say though, that if I had been shot at on approach I would have bugged out and made you lot walk another few K's. But I was already on the deck when the firing started and it wasn't causing much damage so I thought "Fuck it!" and stayed.

Jones you needed to be further out hunting for targets with speed and aggression. Not sitting in the sky masturbating over the hunky bloke flying the chopper!!

Brian :)

Would have been one part, but youtube kept messing up so back to splitting up parts.

First video includes moving towards OBJ Alpha and the first engagements. Everything else after that is in part 2, including some nice air strikes and a 45+ minute engagement in which I actually ran out of ammo.

6qVQPviFSJ0

QADOBDViqx0

Archived