Oryx 10

Baker

Baker next time shoot them over 1 or 2 sec not over our runway. It makes holes in the tarmac and the pilot have to do pest control around the airfield.

[video=youtube;rXgml7LcDfw]

Nice shooting btw.

Longer video, no sound due to ACRE being FUBAR most of the time. For some reason the video is stuttering a bit.

[video=youtube;TsEUTGOVwGc]

i know why we getting killed :) coz 8 out of 10 guys are doing screenshots with heli crashing and making videos instead of watching arc :)

Yeah it personally takes me about 40-50 minutes lining up a screenshot. Got to have Wilton, Doyle and Hones running about like the three stooges doing the lighting for me and whatnot.

Yeah it personally takes me about 40-50 minutes lining up a screenshot. Got to have Wilton, Doyle and Hones running about like the three stooges doing the lighting for me and whatnot.

its so hard to run around killing enemy with a M249 in one hand whilst holding a spot lamp in the other, just so the 2IC can get his pics lol

Of course I do Dubs, of course I do.

All this war footage is bringing me so many women I've got to do something to keep it interesting.

Ah, so you're enticing the women away into your bugger trailer. Gotcha. I was worried for the rest of Charlie for a minute there.

Archived