Longstone II Gallery

Wurlitzer

Looks really good guys!

Just beware of the ropes once they are deployed. It seems that they are not quite long enough, or the pilot flies a little too high about 2:40 in the vid for a period of 10 seconds of time - which could lead to some bad injuries if the guys are deploying and must fall the last 5 feet of the rope. :-)

- So if the pilot hovers at 15 and the ropes are 15, the pilot should really decrease altitude to 13 i order to counter the problem?

Baago, there's never anything wrong with pointing stuff out that could be wrong or could be done better. That's how we evolve and get better. So no need to apologise :).

Well, ok. Add the following to my post: [...] pointing stuff out that could be wrong or could be done better as long as you do it in an appropriate and constructive manner.

Wurly your hair sucks get a haircut!

Just like this! Taylor gave a well meant and gentle hint that my hair sucks. I had no idea but now I know and will arrange an appointment with my barber as soon as possible! The consequence of course being that I look totally hot, come to the UK and steal Taylor's girlfriend!

Archived