Linstock I Gallery

Baago

I can see you also have a ultra computer, Baago... I need... tooo!

Hard work at Burgerking gave me that.. I sold my body and soul to the multi million dollar industries for them to use (misuse) and make money of me to get this machine.....

Its worth it

My contribution so far. Only pictures, but videos to follow:

1 Platoon waits for an IED to be confirmed:

waiting.png

1 Section forms a firing line and engages the enemy during a contact:

firingline.png

1 Platoon prepares to EndEx:

endex.png

A chinook of 1 Flight lands to extract the platoon:

landingy.png

The chinook prepares to take off:

chinooki.png

Again, videos soon, along with a new series: The Sergeant Speaks!"

Didn't I hear people saying 3PLT yesterday? :P

Insurgent tried to kill the SGT;

[video=youtube;AK-sQC6nO2I]

Sadly not the best quality, due to me being retarded and put the recording size to half instead of full. Meaning it isn't really HD. Oh well.

"Tried", I nailed that guy in the head as soon as that weapon was visible on his back. Great to see Knudsen keeping calm and covering the civvy to the right still. Pro drills all round, first time ive ever seen Emmet run away screaming :)

I might be able to do something, Wurly. What resolution is your monitor and I'll see if I can blow it up with a decent quality. Thing is, that is the size it comes out for me when I take a screenshot but with a bit of blending and smoothing I might be able to get it bigger without loosing too much quality.

Well I thank ye kindly. I'll see if I can get those pictures blown up without too much crap cluttering up the picture.

And thanks to both of you, really. I just press a button on my keyboard and watch as the picture is taken and then do my best to make it presentable, so it means a lot when you say they look good.

Anywho, teary-eyed gushy moment over, Wurly wants "Chinook" and "Landing" at 1920 x 1080.

Taylor wants "Chinook" at 1680 x 1050.

I get right on it... well... videos first. I'd say expect the pictures to be ready by the next op at least.

I get right on it... well... videos first. I'd say expect the pictures to be ready by the next op at least.

No need to hurry! Even later would be fine by me!

I think my resolution is only 1600x1280

That surprises me! Your graphics look a lot sweeter than mine :). I guess it must be texture details or Antialiasing then (no idea if thats correct).

2 Videos, possibly 1 more to come but that's only if I can think of a suitable point in the op. Suggestions? Bare in mind that this is operating from 1 Secs point of view.

1 Section comes under contact while moving towards Shabaz:

[video=youtube;7jJnWOhS7RQ]

The first episode of the new series: The Sergeant Speaks!

[video=youtube;lhFBTA-GqJ0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhFBTA-GqJ0

Archived