deltai.png

A member of 1 Section looks watches a doorway for Takiban insurgents:

compoundx.png

1 Flight bring in some more ammo to resupply 1 Platoon:

ammoresup.png

And finally, an atmospheric, patriotic, shot from inside FOB Harlow:

unionflag.png

Once again, videos soon.

Cage, I had a look at your mission, the mortar team is at the right place 0435 0404. What I can t figure out is why the rearming script bugged on us. The pilot activated it, but me as a copilot couldn t see the rearming taking place. I even left the helo and disconnected, to no avail. Just as a precaution could we get the 3 trucks at FOB side track?

Cage, I had a look at your mission, the mortar team is at the right place 0435 0404. What I can t figure out is why the rearming script bugged on us. The pilot activated it, but me as a copilot couldn t see the rearming taking place. I even left the helo and disconnected, to no avail. Just as a precaution could we get the 3 trucks at FOB side track?

Yeah will do.

The mortar team was supposed to be empty. If there were people in the pbo, then it was an old version and I screwed up, which is the reason why we probally had some light isssues with desync. Also, rearm works best if only the gunner or pilot (eg one person) is in side the helicopter. But I will add, sure thing. :)

Archived