Linstock VIII

Morris

Well whatever happened I think it might have been my fault :( Cage asked "is 1 Section going to be taking the first compound?"

"Yes..."

I then heard evil laughter...

Also, pictures and videos soon. I'm still dying so I'm not doing as much work as I probably should be.

Pictures, and videos shortly:

1 Section create a firing line as Delta advance along the road:

firingline.png

A fun game now! Lets play "Where's Wun Section?". I've brightened up the 2 members so it should be easy to spot them:

swunsection.png

As the chinook of 1 Flight is inbound, Koto scans the area for enemy combatants:

kotonight.png

Giant 1 takes some tracers as it makes its approach:

gianttracers.png

Giant 1 comes in to land and let the waiting sections board the aircraft for extraction:

giantapproach.png

Vides WILL be done today.

I'm now committed.

Bad cage! Evans i loved the fade to black followed by the radio comms at the end of man down, i really gave me the feeling of the chaos and confusing that you get when a man gets hit, Loved it!

But if you were going to add a visual there, it should be a picture of the soldier who died, to increase dramatic effect

Tried something new and I'm not sure if it works or not. Adding in the radio comms, I mean.

I really liked this - reminded me of Generation Kill - in a good way - maybe keep it simple by just fading the 'get the job done' slowly and leaving the radio comms as is - I've always said that our RT marks us out as a Unit so the more we can make of it in gameplay vids the better - including our 'cameramen' carrying LRRs occasionally so they can pick up the Plt Net perhaps?

I really liked this - reminded me of Generation Kill - in a good way - maybe keep it simple by just fading the 'get the job done' slowly and leaving the radio comms as is - I've always said that our RT marks us out as a Unit so the more we can make of it in gameplay vids the better - including our 'cameramen' carrying LRRs occasionally so they can pick up the Plt Net perhaps?

Good Idea

switch from 1-3 maybe...

If you want, Evans, I have like 15 minutes of footage of me being near-death from the last op. There's some good footage of me getting dragged out while fading in-and-out of consciousness. You can even see another soldier following in behind us whenever my vision would return, it looks really dramatic. Then, of course, there is the footage of me being on the ground waiting for a medic that was equally dramatic. You can probably cut that footage nicely and use that to supplement the audio.

Archived